This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gossi the dog
    I'm surprised that anyone believes something described as mint or 10/10 on eBay actually is. The feedback system is so flawed that it's just too easy for ***** to get away with lying.
    Within reason, it is all down to personal opinion.

Some people just don't care about the condition of anything in their possession so their grading scales are off the mark to say the least. Others, such as myself, take pride in our goods, level of service and work hard to ensure that no customer has the need to NEG their account.

When I list as MINT, it is MINT. I personally would welcome any collector to view my stock and argue otherwise.

For that very reason, I have my trusted eBay sellers and I keep an eye on those I'm not sure about before I part with the hard earnt.

Comment

I try to take good care of my games but if one of my house mates plays on a console they will treat the games like ****......my gitaroo man is now pretty bad but Id never sell it and I can always get it re-surfaced if it stops working. But no matter how many times I say something it still happens? what do I do ban them from playing?

Comment

Originally posted by erhgiez
        But no matter how many times I say something it still happens? what do I do ban them from playing?
        If they don't respect your stuff, F**K YES!!

It's blatant disrespect. You let them use your property, they should return the favor by treating it with care.

Run your key down your housemates car(s). See how they like it. Bet they find it the funniest thing ever. It's all ****s and giggles until you return the favor.

Comment

I let a friend take home some of my games once.
          They came back with what looked like baked beans on the discs. Not to mention the scuffs/scratches.

I can only conclude he must've used my games as food plates.

Comment

It's always me who handles the discs when mates are round. They never get loaned out either since nearly all my games are Japanese (which none of them can play)

Comment

I have massive DVD collection and have learned to NEVER lend them out. Too much of a risk..

You will only get let down in the end...

Comment

Lending stuff out is a big no no! Learned that while i was still at school....because of my friends...

Comment

Wow: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8264670948

Hell of a bundle, hell of a price. Spotted this one when it was ?9.99 but didn't really expect that to last. Bet the seller(*) is happy - if they had any idea of the value they would surely have been listed seperately with much better promotion!

I'd be surprised if the winner manages to turn much of a profit on them though (also check out the 3(!) security bids! Wonder what he would have gone to?)

(*) oh, and it looks like the Pompey massive missed out on potential stunning bargains here - the seller is the Portsmouth branch of Cash Convertors!
                  Last edited by anagrama; 09-03-2006, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
                    Wow: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8264670948

Hell of a bundle, hell of a price. Spotted this one when it was ?9.99 but didn't really expect that to last. Bet the seller(*) is happy - if they had any idea of the value they would surely have been listed seperately with much better promotion!

I'd be surprised if Mr Buy-to-Resell dyer60 manages to turn much of a profit on them though (also check out the 3(!) security bids! Wonder what he would have gone to?)

(*) oh, and it looks like the Pompey massive missed out on potential stunning bargains here - the seller is the Portsmouth branch of Cash Convertors!
                    well i put down ?400 smackers BUT dyer60 THE BASTARD must have had a killer reserve!

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                      well i put down ?400 smackers BUT dyer60 THE BASTARD must have had a killer reserve!
                      looks like some of the Ntsc-uk massive are interested in that auction

i reckon he has a ?500+ bid

Comment

Still overpaying if you ask me - I'd be surprised to see Primal Rage go over ?300 again, and aside from Alien Soldier (?30-?40), Kolibri (same) and Steller Assault (?20ish?) there's nothing special there.

Comment

I've got to confess to bidding out of cuntness really tbh. I was sort of after PR to try and have something to trade for a complete Darxide, but it was more about not letting that ****er go cheap to a potential reseller.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                            I've got to confess to bidding out of cuntness really tbh. I was sort of after PR to try and have something to trade for a complete Darxide, but it was more about not letting that ****er go cheap to a potential reseller.
                            **see's a side of Adrian he didnt think exsisted**

Evil wheelaa

Comment

I just bought a Typing of the Dead US Dreamcast game from this guy for ?11.99. He also has the EXACT same auction listed at 12.49 and 22.99!! WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                                Evil wheelaa
                                i know all about the evil side of Sir Adrian!

Comment

Working...
                                X