This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anagrama
    Yeah, that one's insane - retro_skank had it listed as a BIN-only a couple of times, then tried his luck on the open auction, which seems to have paid off. That's almost double the most I'd previously heard of it selling for. Can't complain though, since mine was 25% that price
    I swapped a few loose SMS carts for mine (nothing rare at all, just commons like Enduro racer)

?400 is obscene I never thought it would sell

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly
      I swapped a few loose SMS carts for mine (nothing rare at all, just commons like Enduro racer)

?400 is obscene I never thought it would sell
      eh, you never get sick of reminding us, do ya?

Also note that no feedback has been left for either party yet, despite the buyer's previously good record...

Comment

May have been posted before, but hey-ho - click

Great game, but...

Comment

Holy ****!!

Mine is in as good condition, although it's PAL.

I'd certainly sell it for that price.

EDIT: Wait, he's got no chance of selling it for that much - it's not even factory sealed, but shoddy Gamestation style shrink-wrap sealed instead.

He'll be lucky if he gets ?50.
          Last edited by dataDave; 29-03-2006, 15:00.

Comment

I find it difficult to tell if an American game has a proper seal or if it is just re-sealed.

Comment

I keep thinking about selling my DC Samba package with the maracas, but I guess they're not quite that rare yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste
                I find it difficult to tell if an American game has a proper seal or if it is just re-sealed.
                The presence (or lack) of the white sticky security strip on the top of the case underneath the shrink is at least one reasonable indicator for some formats.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

"Factory sealed" - My sweaty arse, I'm sick of these scumbags.

Comment

It looks shop sealed, looking at the Macys price tag. Good condition though, still not worth the price.

Comment

You always have to be very careful with 'sealed' snes/nes games.

Fortunately I only collect sealed pce and jp ss and its very easy to know if the seals are genuine for these! (Although you have to be careful on the pce games as some have horizontal pullstrips, others vertical, so you need to know what game has what!)

Comment

Originally posted by Juste
                        Most american media (CDs, DVDs, PS1 onwards) come with an additional white label seal underneath the shrinkwrap (like the actual new/sealed PAL XBOX games here in the UK if you're lucky to find a place that doesn't open it before).

Not sure about PC or 16bit games though.

I always ask sellers whether it still has that seal before bidding.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
                          eh, you never get sick of reminding us, do ya?

Also note that no feedback has been left for either party yet, despite the buyer's previously good record...
                          I love it

Comment

Is this guy having a laugh? ?108 for final fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by wehrwulf
                              Is this guy having a laugh? ?108 for final fantasy 7

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FINAL-FANTASY-...QQcmdZViewItem
                              Well if he's not, I certainly am

Comment

Originally posted by carbon boy
                                Well if he's not, I certainly am

And someone has made an offer 0f $150! surely they are joking?

I made an offer of $0.01

Comment

Working...
                                X