Clear All

lol

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996
      Bargain, surely?

Comment

lol it ended now at $14,999

Comment

no that can't be right, theres definately something fishy going on there. Notice how both the seller and one of the bidders who are pushing the item to stupid prices have relatively low feedback, both seller and an/or acquaintance(s) have deliberately pushed the final price up. The seller might just be trying to get people to notice his item so he can put the item back on and expect good money for it. That situation is probably unlikely, this is just the more seedy side of ebay showing, i don't know how often this happens but ebay can be easily used as a legit cover for money laundering, this quite obviously looks like the case

Comment

well, if it wasn't deliberate I feel sorry for the fees the seller is gonna have to pay on that :P

Comment

no that can't be right, theres definately something fishy going on there
              Really!!!!

well, if it wasn't deliberate I feel sorry for the fees the seller is gonna have to pay on that :P
              If I sold a GBA for that price, it wouldnt bother me.

Comment

Mafia money laundering

Comment

Notice how neither the seller or the buyer are no longer registered eBay user something very strange is going on with that auction.

But as someone told me eBay is the number one place to move stolen goods and as muse hunter pointed out money laundering.

As for ICO your be a fool to pay money for it now as Sony of Europe are re-releasing it in February of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                    reminds me of the gits who were selling live8 tickets and peeps were creating fake accounts on ebay then bidding the tickets up to mega buck status so they would charge them

Comment

This isn't a game, but this is the funniest thing I've ever seen on eBay:

A crappy LD of a crappy direct to video sequel, put in a frame for 90 POUNDS DELIVERED!!!

Comment

Found a sealed Secret Of Mana for $559:

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky
                          Found a sealed Secret Of Mana for $559:
                          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8235509592
                          I'm leaning towards it being a re-seal rather than a factory seal. Hmm, not so hot on my SNES packaging though.

Comment

Does look resealed, most of my us games had a strip which peeled around the cart (think i've described as best as i can!).

Comment

Thats a shoddy bit of resealing.

Comment

Surely if it was factory sealed then the edges of the box wouldn't be scuffed?

Comment

Working...
                                X