X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this for a bargain!:-
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/altered-beast-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Presuming the seller doesn't tell them to FO, someone's landed themselves a right bargain... I guess no-one else has the room?

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
        Quite. Cost me 146 when I got it..as you may remember you evil man who bid it up that high. I do feel like a dirty bast with my shameful bins (not 650 shameful at least) but at least I've encouraged offers!
        Ha .. well you shouldn't have bid then. Then I would have got it ... and for a hell of a lot cheaper

Have you actually got a complete copy yet, or still waiting on that one?

Comment

Very true! Still you had a loan of it so got to play it (legally)

Yeah, I've done a deal for a complete copy though hence the cart only sale. Its new too hehe.

Comment

New Zelda Game & Watch Yes Please

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
              Very true! Still you had a loan of it so got to play it (legally)

Yeah, I've done a deal for a complete copy though hence the cart only sale. Its new too hehe.
              Ah .. I did wonder if you'd finally snagged that. So - owner of the only complete PAL 32X collection in the world, possibly? If not, I would imagine there's only 2 or 3 others at most. Nice ..

When you say new ... new, sealed?

And yeah, just teasing about that little bidding battle ... was very grateful for the loan of the game. Great game, although bloody difficult. Still, it's refreshing to play a game that you have to work at a bit, rather than bowling over on the first go.

Comment

I know, so was I. And we should pat ourselves on the back as we didn't do the dirty and agree not to bid against each other, even discuss it at all I believe even though we knew each other was going to bid. Great game, very hard as you say, and I think its a shame not many people get to play it properly but that can't be helped.

Comment

Gah!

Um...like the look of that Zelda

Comment

OMG Ultra Rare Mega CD game (sarcastic)

i have been collecting mega cd games for a year now and i am always seeing games on ebay saying how rare they are, but there is 3 or 4 of them on ebay at any given time. i have seen sameri showdown a number of times, but i have never seen this one for sale.
                    Auction

Muppet.
                    Last edited by Tirian; 15-07-2006, 20:35. Reason: Shortening link

Comment

Well, it's probably not actually any more than the lot is worth ... but still, this is a lot of money to throw in one go on a PAL Saturn collection that doesn't really have any of the rare games ...

Huge Saturn auction

Comment

Nice to get the set of mags though. But a lot of average games.

Comment

This would look nice in my collection

Spiderman animate series on megadrive

id pay ?20 for it.

Comment

still ?7.10 pretty all right, even though i don't know too much on the mega cd games

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
                              This would look nice in my collection

Spiderman animate series on megadrive

id pay ?20 for it.
                              Too bad you missed it for ?1.50 then

Comment

Woah it's not just rare... it's ULTRA RARE!

And the auctions already finished... nooooooo oh curse my lack of time management skils.

Comment

Working...
                                X