X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
    000npr000 pushed the boat abit. thats crazy
    Isn't he the loon that paid ?99.99 for MD Death & Return of Superman aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182
      It still bugs me that there are so few copies of some games out there. Darxide, T-Mek, Primal Rage 32X, Fatal Fury Special MCD, Syndicate MCD, WCS2 MD, punisher MD etc etc why oh why?
      I eally do hope that a PAL Version of BC Racers exists just to peeve all the collectors hehe

GARY
      Well, some of those it's not too difficult to answer - Darxide because it was the last release for an unpopular system, that was canned shortly afterwards - putting the lid on any potential plans for further production runs. T-Mek & Primal Rage, probably a similar story - late releases, got one run before distribution dried up.

Syndicate, Marko and other Domark MCD releases are in short supply because Domark just wanted MCD versions of these games out on the cheap, and didn't bother to put much backing to their releases - and also their lead programmer quit, and they had to scrabble around to find people to actually do the conversions.

Punisher, well it seems that a lot of Capcom games fared quite badly - Slammasters, Wily Wars, etc.

The rest, hmm, who knows?!

Comment

Anyone Remember the megadrive seller Chiangmaibaby

I
        was taking a look on my feedback from about 2 years ago, I relised he/she is no longer registerred. Then i saw the massive pages of negative feedbacks.

Seems this guy went on a rampage leaving everyone a negative for the fun of it, but it makes you think if someone hacked it or not.

he owns apparently SMgames website and is also another ebayer gamefisher77.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
          Anyone Remember the megadrive seller Chiangmaibaby

I was taking a look on my feedback from about 2 years ago, I relised he/she is no longer registerred. Then i saw the massive pages of negative feedbacks.

Seems this guy went on a rampage leaving everyone a negative for the fun of it, but it makes you think if someone hacked it or not.

he owns apparently SMgames website and is also another ebayer gamefisher77.
          haha, I do remember him. There was a while where there wasn't a Sega auction that he didn't bid on. Looks like he fancied a bit of Christmas spending money, and ran off with a bunch of payments without sending the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
            Isn't he the loon that paid ?99.99 for MD Death & Return of Superman aswell?
            Haven't a clue m8 .. i know someone listed one for ?99.99 but couldn't sell it. but finally got a buyer when reduced to ?59.99

Comment

Nah, there was definitely one sold for a ?99.99 BIN - konsolenkost was the seller, and I was amazed when it went. I'm pretty sure it was the 000npr000 fella,,,

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
                Nah, there was definitely one sold for a ?99.99 BIN - konsolenkost was the seller, and I was amazed when it went. I'm pretty sure it was the 000npr000 fella,,,
                Your spot on there I am 100% sure, I had the game in my watch list and as soon as it ended it was 000npr000!!!!!!!

Comment

A bit more than I'd like to have shelled out but YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182
                    A bit more than I'd like to have shelled out but YAY!
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=230056319341
                    Ouch, but when you gotta have it you gotta have it!!!! How many do you need now?

Comment

15 to go dude

Gary

Comment

Gary Your Bloody Nuts

Comment

Christ man, I'd have sold you mine for ?30! It's about a ?10 game normally.

Comment

Wishful thinking?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fatal-Fury-1-2...QQcmdZViewItem

Let's see...one of the games has instructions but with the cover ripped off, the other has no instructions.

Comment

bang bang......perhaps not shocking, just....expensive

Whats going on with those fatal Fury's haha.

Comment

Someone's probably seen the rare Aussie PAL Fatal Fury 2 get silly money and got their wires crossed...
                                Co-incidentally enough, I had the Australian version drop through my letterbox this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X