Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that has to be a record! To my knowledge that's the most, anyone has ever paid for a PAL MD game - the last game i saw that went for ?100 was Death & Return of Supes!

Comment

heh, amazing

Comment

Thats quite cheap $305 for a megadrive game.

i paid about 50p for mine at car boot

Comment

Jesus. Can't remember ever seeing it go for more than about £70-odd before. Think I paid £27 for a sealed copy (still the most I've paid for a PAL MD game).

Comment

I think I saw it go up that high a couple of times right when I started collecting, but that would be almost 8 years ago ... and it's pretty much always Americans that push it up so high.

Comment

Well, I'll take your word for it - aside from this and the ?100 Death & Return of Superman, the most I've ever seen a PAL MD game go for was when some goon paid about ?85 for SoR3 about 2-3 years ago.

Comment

I think it's probably down to Mega Man fanatics who get really excited when they realise that you can get Mega Man on the Genesis - with the Wily Tower (unavailable elsewhere?).

Anyway, here's some more insanity for everyone's delectation:

And the box is tatty!

Comment

"Relive the retro gaming vibe and cheaper than on Wii or 360"

lol

Comment

That is NUTS for the megaman game. Anyone mind about two year ago when that italian seller found a warehouse box of around 30 copies and the price plummetted?
                    Thats how I got mine for £30.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                      That is NUTS for the megaman game. Anyone mind about two year ago when that italian seller found a warehouse box of around 30 copies and the price plummetted?
                      Certainly do

Comment

Apparently this Italian man found some more treasures,

including sealed Fifa 97's & NBA 97's

Comment

One man's treasure is my turd in a box!

Comment

saw a copy of the infamous Mah Jong / Mak Jong for the Master System (PAL) go for £150 the other day! Ok it was boxed (no instructions - not sure it actually came with instructions) BUT £150!!!

Comment

Yeah, I saw that one. It's sold for more than that in the past complete, but I think that's the most a box/cart one has gone for (and the person selling it paid a fraction of that price just a couple of months ago).

There were a couple sold recently on ridiculously low BINs too - about €30 & €50, I think. I paid about £55 for a complete one a few months ago (second highest price I've ever paid for a videogame!).

Comment

Check out the winning bid amount, then spot why -

Comment

Working...
                                X