This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
    Thats actually a hard-ish N64 to find, the clear blue and grey one, hence the price (with it being sealed)
    I remember seeing one of them at Rufforth car boot and Bradley (from GS) saw it and insisted on getting it!

I let him go for it even though his only desire was to trade it in straight away at GS for profit and I really wanted it for my collection

Anyway the seller wouldn't accept his low offer and he left it but didn't shout me over, by the time I realised what had happened some pikey had swept it up

Comment

Yukyuk

Comment

So am whats the usual price range for that willy wars game then?

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
          So am whats the usual price range for that willy wars game then?
          I think about £40-£50 or so?

Freudian slip?

Comment

HaHa I was thinking to myself what a strange name for a game after I looked at it.

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
              Raptor Jesus! It's not even boxed FFS!

Comment

I can't believe it went up to that price as it was £48:00 with 30 minutes left when we were talking about it yesterday.

It's hard to believe that the price went up 16 times after that.
                Last edited by JP; 22-06-2008, 22:52.

Comment

Twin Snakes prices are very high as well

Comment

Now where did I put those 5 copies of MGS and 2 of Twin snakes, the prices on ebay for both are just nuts.

Comment

I do remember Silent Hill having a price rise like this when the film came out too...
                      Lets just hope it stays this high

Comment

Dear oh dear, it's only Mario Golf....on the Gameboy....in black and white....crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgamingfart View Post
                          Dear oh dear, it's only Mario Golf....on the Gameboy....in black and white....crazy!
                          Hmmm it is sealed though with the Nintendo seal...

Comment

Yeah, but still, I can find a lot more uses for ?42.50!

Comment

Working...
                            X