Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboxed DarXide 32x PAL ending in a few mins...

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
      Indeed I certainly wouldn't spend that much money on a video game, unless I was a millonaire. In which case it would be every video game every made here I come.

Ok guys own up, who updated wikipedia and put a link into this thread!
      I created that wiki page! I thought it was deleted! I didn't update though.

Gary

Comment

How happy would you be if you found that football game at a car boot. I know I'd buy it, just because until the discussion on here I hadn't really heard of it..

Has anyone noticed how much Spectrum 128K Heatsink models are going for at the moment? insane prices tbh.. some of the broken ones are going for more than working ones!

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
          That's an insane price, what are these people taking. The 32x version is easyier to find than the standard release! It's not even got the spine card or transfer with it. The last copy I saw went for about £30!!

Right now you can buy all the 32X games from ebay, even the really rare three are all present and correct.

Comment

Incredible...

How has someone in the US managed to aqquire so many rare PAL titles...
            Fantastic to see some of them in such nice condition!

oh and yesteryeargames, there is a Stack up on his shop you could get for your Rob!
            If you have ?375 + shipping spare!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
              Incredible...

How has someone in the US managed to aqquire so many rare PAL titles...
              Fantastic to see some of them in such nice condition![/SIZE]
              he lives in Belgium or holland

I'm sure he is a member here, if not he is certainly over at neo-geo.com

seems a nice enough guy

Comment

infact it says shipping from Holland via TNT

So i guess its holland

Comment

My bad :-P
                  I could have swarn it said USA on one of his auctions... Upon checking one also says the UK... Its all a little confusing!

Comment

I love the fact that I got this for 25 quid by emailing chollogames.es and asking if they would post it to UK.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                      I put him on my favourite seller's list to keep an eye on what he puts up, but on reflection I think most of the collection he's selling will be way out of my price range!

Comment

T-mek sold as a best offer of ?1000

Comment

The prices are jaw dropping. Considering that about 12 years ago they were sitting on a shelf in some Beatties or Electronics Boutique shop!!!! probably for about £39.99

Gary

Comment

Darxide just went for £800 and he has just listed a few more items including 3 pal mega cd games (sam sho, smurfs and ffs)

there is a chap on this auction and the t-mex auction who offered around 25% of the wanted bin

obviously he/she didnt want them
                            Last edited by buster_broon; 18-07-2008, 15:29.

Comment

Man this guy really does have a lot of good stuff. If anyone pays £325 for FFS and Sam Sho they are mad. I paid £140 or something for FFS and I was mad. Sam Sho I managed to sneak from tradera.com for £45.

That said, two people from here and digitpress have offered me £600 for my Adv of Batman and Robin and FFS before.

Gary

EDIT: You know a game I havent seen in AGES, Fahrenheit (NON-French version - which is usually all over ebay.fr) on MEGA CD. It was actually my hardest one to find of the complete set.
                              Last edited by garyfoo182; 18-07-2008, 15:39.

Comment

Working...
                              X