Neo Geo AES cover scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Geo AES cover scans

Does anybody know where i can get good actual size colour scans and maybe instructions, for AES games, the titles im after is TOP PLAYERS GOLF and TOP HUNTER.
    thank you people.

Tried neo-geo.com's site, forums or just doing a google search?

"Results 1 - 10 of about 292,000 for neo geo manual scans"

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
      Tried neo-geo.com's site, forums or just doing a google search?

"Results 1 - 10 of about 292,000 for neo geo manual scans"
      hmmmmmm never even crossed my mind man!!!! D'OH!!! cheers bud.

Comment

just tried man, i dont think they have scans they just have pics!

Comment

no still no good man but thank you all the same!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! anybody?????

Comment

Scans of instruction manuals are next to impossible to find as it would require taking an original manual apart and scanning it page by page.
            Last edited by VR46; 16-11-2005, 14:50. Reason: link removed

Comment

Hmm... I was fairly sure that neo-geo.com did have scans. Maybe they had to take them down for copyright reasons.
              Is this for actual printing and sticking into a cabinet's marquee area?
              I reckon your best bet might still be a post on their forums. Be sure to check the forum rules first though, just in case that sort of thing's forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                Hmm... I was fairly sure that neo-geo.com did have scans. Maybe they had to take them down for copyright reasons.
                Probably, hence I have removed links posted above, no more please.

Comment

Indeed best idea is to ask over there, there are plenty out there original and home brew.

Comment

Working...
                  X