• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many 'last' games will the DC have?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
      this isnt an official sega release and this game was rumored way before under defeat

very homebrew but apparently a decent game

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
        Probably as many as Square will have 'Final' Fantasies!

Comment

Has this got an actual release date yet? On PA it's down as "dec 2006"

Comment

Seems just "December", nice and vague, according to PA, in the first week it was available to pre-order it was only outsold by the PS3

Amazing stuff, got mine preordered

Comment

According to the official German retailers site it's out 22nd Dec.

might be accurate, or may be a case of we need a date, and 22nd sounds nice

Comment

My Play-Asia delivery details say it'll be delivered around the beginning of January, so I'm not expecting it before then.

Comment

Yesterday dropped RedSpot games an email asking if they knew the exact release date, reply;

unfortunately not, the official release date is still December 2006. I can't give you a much more detailed date since it depents on the CD production factory when will be availible.
                  So looks like PA were right, hopefully be with us first week or two of January, shame, would have been nice playing this over Xmas.

EDIT: forgot to mention NCSX have this and Trigger Heart Excelsia up for preorder now also.
                  Last edited by VR46; 14-12-2006, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                    EDIT: forgot to mention NCSX have Trigger Heart Excelsia up for preorder now also.
                    So do I for cheaper as and more stuff well www.segagagadomain.com

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                      So do I for cheaper as and more stuff well www.segagagadomain.com

Yakumo
                      Speaking of which expect a PM in a second about that

Comment

has anyone ever done a pre order thru play-asia? I preordered mine yonks ago and hope that it actually arrives!

Comment

Delivry date for my order is "on or before 1st January", and the only item missing is Last Hope. They are very precise with preorders, don't worry. Most of the times they ship a couple of days before the release date, and if you choose UPS you'll get the goods on the official release date.

Comment

Think most of us "old-timers" have, it'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Radirgyman
                              has anyone ever done a pre order thru play-asia? I preordered mine yonks ago and hope that it actually arrives!
                              Yeah, don't worry about it. I hardly ever use import companies for obvious reasons but I have ordered from Play Asia before as well as this time for Last Hope. You will be fine.

Yakumo

Comment

ive preordered mine today. ive been looking forward to this for awhile, it looks pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X