Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men Vs Streetfighter Vs Marvel Vs Streetfighter

Confusing huh?

I own X-Men Vs SF for the Saturn & was wondering if there was any need/value to owning Marvel Vs SF as well - having only given the latter a cursory glance I'm unaware of the differences. Anyone care to set me straight?

Different character roster and some colour-tweaked stages (though the stages themselves are the same).

I think it's more down to which game has your favourite character.

Comment

I think Marvel plays slightly faster and more manic than X-men too. And aren't the characters slightly bigger looking? But yeah besides the different characters its nearly the same game. Although I'd still say you should have them both, but thats only becuase I love them and in truth you probabaly won't play one if you prefer the other for whatever reason.

Comment

Didnt marvel vs street fighter have a bonus character some famous japanese guy?

Think he had a funny super move where he just chucked loads of thins

Comment

Marvel Vs Street Fighter is by far the better of the two games in ever respect.

Yakumo

Comment

I'm not sure I agree. I actually prefer the character roster of X-Men vs SF. I think that's really what will make it worth buying though - have a look at the MSH vs SF roster and see if they appeal to you.

Comment

Both games are obviously much more fun as a 2 player game but MSH Vs SF does have a survival mode and tougher AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                Marvel Vs Street Fighter is by far the better of the two games in ever respect.

Yakumo
                Totally Agree. 8)

It just polished to a much higher standard then X-men Vs. Marvel also has a number of secret characters and you can play as Cyber Gouki.

Comment

Ahh its such a shame activision and ea have the rights now those games are the pinnacle of licensing games, I suppose because of who owns the liscenses theyll never appear on capcom collections for any console

Comment

I prefer the character line-up in xmen vs street fighter, myself. Both those games are cheap though - they are full of infinite combos! haha

Comment

I much prefer X-Men; better music, characters and I just find it more fun to play. I bought Marvel, but got rid of it down the line since I never played on it.

Marvel doesn't have Cammy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X