The Firemen 2 - PSone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy
    I did play a demo of a fire fighting game for the PC a while ago was a RTS style game.But from what i remember it was actually pretty good
    Fire Chief! Suprised Mr Szczepaniak had no knowledge of that one - think it is French-developed. A very entertaining game, my 7 year old stepson loves it!

As I say, fighting fire is awesome. You get to spray water around and ****, and get the chicks in the end too. Most women are legally bound - by law I might add - to have full sex with firemen, upon demand. Or so I hear.

Comment

Theres also one called Fire heroes for ps2 but not sure how that is

Comment

Firefighters F.D. 18 - for the PS2 - looks the dogs bollocks - must get it. Konami title, invloves themes of "love and justice", and of course putting out fires. Check out this review lifted straight from Amazon:

Unlike other games, the concept of this game is saving lifes. You are thebest fire fighter in town. You have to save all the people in themissions.
        The inferno environment give will give you the rush. The bigboss for each stages are blazes and inferno flames.
        Not too difficlutbut interesting concept.

That is good enough for me.

Comment

Is that a first person style game?

Think i heard something about that also i think i heard the words BOSS fires mentioned

Comment

Working...
          X