Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retro Arcade found and it's all FREE PLAY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro Arcade found and it's all FREE PLAY !!

I originally posted this over at assemblergames.com but I though maybe a few of you guys here would like to see the pictures.

That's right ! the place where I find allsorts of gems has a retro arcade upstairs that I didn't even know about so I went up there yesterday only to find that it's all FREE PLAY !!!!! Holly **** wasn't in it as I spent a good 3 hours in there playing on such classics as Out Runners, Beatmania and even tried out Para Para Paradise !! Take a look at the shots. Gaijin Punch or any of our other Japanese speaking members will confirm these games are free by the poster spared above each machine.

Keyboard Mania and Alpine Racers (think that's what it's called)

Some Namco Racing game and Virtual On 2

Beatmania Core Remix (two machines back to back)

Para Para Paradise

Busta-a-Move (Bust-a-Groove) Arcade by Atlus not Enix

Out Runners

Free Play message on Out Runners

Yakumo

You jammy jammy jammy jammy ****er.

Comment

yeah, I know

Yakumo

Comment

!!!!!!OMG Bust a groove ARCADE!!!!!! (O_O), you have no idea how much i hate you right now (make me feel better, please tell me its crap & not worth playing)

& PPP as well its just not fair (^_^)
        Last edited by importaku; 18-12-2005, 23:10.

Comment

Lucky bastard

I wish there was even a decent arcade that wasn't a trek away at least, but you have a NICE free arcade. Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
            !!!!!!OMG Bust a groove ARCADE!!!!!! (O_O), you have no idea how much i hate you right now (make me feel better, please tell me its crap & not worth playing)

& PPP as well its just not fair (^_^)
            Bust-a-Move arcade is **** ! The music is different from the PlayStation game and seems to control differently as well. The down button is actually a foot pedal !! Not very good to be honest.

Yakumo

Comment

i dont get it,how do they make money by wasting electricity? Do you pay a one off fee or somat? Or is heaven actually on earth there?

Comment

No, the games are all 100% FREE !!! I take it that you go there while the missus or girl friend is wasting time in the comic book or clothes section. saying that though I waste hours in the games section. You won't believe how big it is!! They have **** loads of really rare stuff as well for really rich man prices Still, there's loads to be had! I've found such Saturn gems as Elevator Action and Metal Black there for under a tenner !! No **** ! THey don't have spine cards but still...... Anyway, I'm going off topic here. So to get back on, yep the games are 100% free !! I'll be doing a feature on this place for my site in the future but for now here's 2 photos to keep your mouths watering. Please note that these photos don't even show a tinny part of the shop.

WALL OF GAMES - Yes these are all real discs

SOME HARDWARE

Yakumo

Comment

****, **** off, and well frankly, **** off
                  Last edited by wheelaa; 19-12-2005, 15:44. Reason: Fuck off

Comment

Yakumo you lucky git. If only we had it a fraction as good in britian as you do in japan i'd be happy. Whats worse is that yesterday i read your feature on your site about some arcades you went to (cool feature btw), damn if i had one of those things near me i wouldn't leave the place. You make me wish i lived in Japan

Comment

post the exact address and distance and time it takes to reach from the airport as well as a multimap link jus to make sure i can find this place when i go to bed tonight thanks!

Comment

I wish i was here

before having a drink .....

...and gamble my money away here

(*wishes he lived in japan*)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                          ****, **** off, and well frankly, **** off
                          you made my laugh for the first time today and it's now 8:40pm

Yakumo

Comment

+1 reason to visit Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                              you made my laugh for the first time today and it's now 8:40pm

Yakumo
                              Good good.

I take it you saw my edit too?

Comment

Working...
                              X