Entertaining Pacman Keychain game instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertaining Pacman Keychain game instructions

My friend got me a Pacman key-chain for Christmas. The 'engrish' instructions are very much worth the read:

PLAYING THE GAME

* Contol yellow pacman on the screen and eat all of bait put in labyrinth
    * After yellow pacman eats all of bait on all of floor of each stage, the phase will be Stage Clear and can go to the next stage.
    * Monster will run after Pacman if they are in same display. If Pacman is caught by Monster, it is "miss" and one Pacman will be phased out. When all of Pacman is phased out, the game is over.
    * If Pacman eats Power bait, will be more powered up and can eat Monster who try to run away with on-off lighting.
    *Sometimes Fruit Target will appear and it is the chance of Bonus Mark

ATTACK POINT

* Can get high mark by eating monster continuously. Let's lure lots of monsters close to power bait and catch at a time.
    *Effectiveness of bait decrease in the course of progress, so let's eat monster paying attention to the display at right upper side of the LCD display.
    * If one or two bait were left, you have to come back and there is more chance to be caught by the monster so you should not leave bait and should go around efficiently
    * There are monster nests in each stage and make it sure to know the location of them and try not to approach them
    * Monster is looking for you where Pacman is not seen. He will not chase you provided there is some distance and let's act considering the distance. Be careful when you move floor especially you cannot see next door floor
    * Fruit target will appear when he eat some specific bait. The area where Fruit target appears don't have bait from the beginning. This is the great hint and get fruit let's target high score
    * You can see Fancy Ending provided you can get high score of 999990

I've played it for about 5 mins. According to the scorelist, the highest scoring object you can get is a key which gives 5000 points. And if you eat 4 Monsters consecutively then you get 1600. My motivation to see an LCD 'Fancy Ending' by racking up a million points is practically zero.

Had more fun reading the manual!

Tirian

Oh go on, the Fancy Ending might be just as good as the bug in Snake II

Comment

Working...
    X