Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anagrama
    Well, I guess that depends on how many people buy the first one
    um, yeah of course, didnt think there, doh again.

wheelaa: ok will do..

...tried out the "yang warrior family" hack'em up ('least thats what the emu sites call it) again for a while earlier tonight, not bad IMO, graphics and gameplay is nice, sound and moves could be better, but hey

now if I actually would like to find one of these games, where does an amateur-collector like me go, is it the waiting game at ebay only?
    Last edited by kallbrand; 18-01-2006, 05:34.

Comment

Here's most of what I have. A few I can't find, a few in the post.

The marios are ok, one is a bit ropey, 2, the all stars is quite good. DK is alright, as is the lion king. The rest are a bit ropey, the 2 tekkens are wank. The one to the right of the tekkens is an okish sort of king of street fury chinese style 1 on 1 fight

Originally posted by anagrama
      Is that this one: http://www.guardiana.net/database/?id=910#v1807 ?
      Quite fancy the look of that.
      Ok, it wasn't the one I meant. The one you link 2 is bottom of pic 2 and pic 4. Quite fun, looks good, controls are a little sluggish.

The one I meant though is top of pic 2 and pic 3, another scrolling fighter. Doesn't look as nice, but controls are tighter, I dig the music and death cries. Its called Shuihufeng Yunzhuan ('something the 3 swordsmen' I think) by Never Ending Soft Team.

Both play more like a capcom game (tenchi or D&D) than a sega game (ga or bk)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wheelaa; 17-01-2006, 22:04.

Comment

Yeah most of these carts are utter ****e, but the Mario 2 rip is an excellent conversion and well worth tracking down if you have the time and resources.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
          Its called Shuihufeng Yunzhuan ('something the 3 swordsmen' I think) by Never Ending Soft Team.
          ooh that looks nice too

I remember that "dojar" dude ebaying that although he called it suikoden in his auction for some reason I think

I kept an eye at it but in the end I think it went a little to high for me for a game like that, did you buy it wheelaa? 8)

Comment

wheelaa, you need to get Mulan as well for your dodgy cart collection !!

Yakumo

Comment

I'm sure I will someday. Always looking out for dodgy carts

Comment

Wasent there a company that released games unnoffically for the megadrive?

The names accolade and bubsythe bobcat spring to mind

Comment

Yup. But there's a difference between unlicensed games and pirates.

In japan there were 2 unlicensed releases, Divine Sealing and Sexy Mahjong.

Comment

Originally posted by kallbrand
                    now if I actually would like to find one of these games, where does an amateur-collector like me go, is it the waiting game at ebay only?
                    I've seen a few of the C&E Inc games on eBay Taiwan, but they're never from the sellers who ship internationally

Comment

Divine Sealing unfortunately gets more attention for its sexy chicks rather than any gameplay advancements...
                      [center]

[left]The main unofficial releases we have come across are from Hacker on the PC Engine. I'm surprised NEC never put a bounty on their head!
                      [center]
                      [left]Where as Strip Fighter is a decent and quirky title,...
                      [center]

[left]The Usagi series is definitely not for minors!
                      Most of the hentai bootlegs go for a premium in Japan, not that we are commenting on Japanese society...
                      Peter,
                      Last edited by VR46; 22-01-2006, 13:35.

Comment

Working...
                      X