X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The How Much Should I Pay Thread

Hi people,

Tis a new thread from me. We buy and collect stuff all the time right???? Well some of us have much more xperience in the wheeling and dealing of games and consoles than others. Ive heard so many times people getting ripped off by sellers off ebay, in terms of prices, maybe we wont have to from now on!!! So i thought lets share the knowledge and experience together.

Ok ill start, ive got a friend whose looking to flog a White BOXED JAP Saturn (excellent cond) with 3 JAP saturn games (complete) three games, so HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY?????

White JAP Boxed Saturn (complete) Very Good Condition: ?????
    Sega Bomberman Karting (complete): ?????
    StreetFighter Zero (I THINK, complete): ???????
    StreetFighter Zero 2 (I THINK, complete): ?????

so fill me in people.

?100 i'd say

how much would you pay for these jap DC games:

house of the dead 2
    pen pen(w spine)
    powerstone
    powerstone 2(w spine)
    marvel v capcom
    marvel v capcom 2
    sf double impact (w spine)

Comment

mate i do not have a clue about JAP DC games, actially im pretty crap at most issues JAP, much more familiar with PAL stuff im afraid.

Comment

whats wrong with the valuation thread

please click me

which has been going for ages - infact was started by a mod (at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
          whats wrong with the valuation thread

please click me

which has been going for ages - infact was started by a mod (at the time)
          theres nothing worng with it, just didnt know one existed.

Comment

I dunno..a retro one maybe..or rather retro items would receive more knowledge in the retro section.

Anyway, HM, yer mates saturn..?60-70..jp saturns are very cheap these days over here (a pittance in japan) and the games are hardly htf lets be honest.

Comment

I dunno..a retro one maybe..
              I'd imagine at least 75% of the posts in that existing valuation thread that are for retro items anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                I'd imagine at least 75% of the posts in that existing valuation thread that are for retro items anyway.
                Sure. That said I look at retro everyday for ages, I hardly ever look there. I'm not saying that in order to put myself across as an expert on retro pricing, I'm saying it as it seems more likely to me that retro fans will look here more than there, and a retro fan would be the most obvious type of person to ask for an evaluation of retro stuff. (What a poor sentance!)

Comment

One valuation thread is enough, it's fine for both Retro and latest generation stuff. Thanks. Linky

Comment

Working...
                  X