Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Saturn

Does anyone remember this?

It came out in the mid 90's and featured dance tunes ( mostly with a jungle flavour ) based loosely on Sega Saturn game theme tunes by proper, bonafide, credible artists signed to the Essex based hardcore/jungle label Suburban Base.

Looking back it does seem a rather odd pairing, Sega...world renouned maker of quality arcade machines and home consoles and Sub Base...a small UK independant record label which initially was run from above a small record shop in Romford.

To be fair Suburban Base was a big record label back then in terms of the dance music scene but how they got hooked up with Sega is something else entirely! Strange but true although nothing has shown up on eBay...if memory serves me correct...well known jungle don Remarc turned Virtua Cop into a dancefloor smasher.

Yeah I posted something about it last year as I found a copy of it sitting in my brother's CD collection. Must go find if we've still got it...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I have this. It also includes a Saturn demo disc - Sega Flash vol.2

Comment

I have a copy somewhere, i seem to remember picking it up in a HMV sale very cheaply indeed.

Comment

Working...
        X