X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon64 has died

Seems to have died as whenever I visit the site I get this message:

"2006-01-26
    I'm slowly trying to build things up, in an attempt to get the community in a much better direction. I feel very exhausted and sad, not sure when things are ready. You will find out. Take care everyone."

Anyone know whats gone on? It was a great site

It's an amazing site. I'll do a story in the new issue of RG to drum up some interest. If that helps in anyway...

Comment

LemonAmiga seems to be good shape, which is a bit weird, considering they're basically run by the same person.

Comment

Yeah I know. And I saw no advance warning or got no hint it was going to happen and I've been a pretty regular visitor to the site recenetly (been "discovering" the C64 as I never owned one - what a great machine btw).

I found this thread on LemonAmiga:

Been trying to visit Lemon64 and I get this message. "Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error wa…

Apparently it will be back soon. Seems like some problems with some forum members.

While we're on the topic of Lemon64 anyone know of any other good C64 sites of a similar ilk? There's also C64hq I know about. Any others?

Edit: Regardless of its reappearance I reckon it would be worth an article on in RetroGamer anyway. It really is a fantastic resource and so much effort has gone into it its quite incredible.
        Last edited by Ish; 28-01-2006, 10:26.

Comment

Yeah there have been a few things going on discussion wise between us mods regarding some of the members. Had no idea Kim was just gonna temp drop the site though.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It's back online.

Comment

Working...
            X