Car Booty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Booty!

Braved the sub zero temperatures and actually got hold of some gaming stuff. Something i ain't managed for the last few weeks!.

PAL Virtua Fighter
    NTSC U Sega Rally
    NTSC J Streetfighter
    PAL Crazy Taxi

Two official Dreamcast guns

Namco pad (early jog-con?)

Doctor V64 Jnr (anyone know of a download for instructions?)

PSX VCD player, Action Replay cart, NTSC-PAL convertor, two N64 rumble packs

Also had a NES with Super Mario 3 but missing the leads, Total cost, ?6.

shouldn't this be in the "Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)" thread?

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
      shouldn't this be in the "Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)" thread?

Yakumo
      All in there now, happy!?.

Comment

Surpising to find NTSC-J stuff at a car boot sale! You'd think the type of people to own such stuff (gamers) wouldn't think of clearing out their gear there of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
          Surpising to find NTSC-J stuff at a car boot sale! You'd think the type of people to own such stuff (gamers) wouldn't think of clearing out their gear there of all places.
          Thats what i thought, i went through every single bleeding box on that stall to come up with that lot...was hoping for a few more games though.

I did pick up 10 (i think) NTSC Dreamcast games last year in a bundle, and odd NTSC Playstation games (Metal Gear Solid & Resi Evil spring to mind), plus i've had two boxed NTSC SNES games.

Comment

Heard of the Search button?

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...light=car+boot

Comment

Yeah I was just going to say, the official Car Boot thread is huuuuge so best posting it there.

No boots on round here yet Out of season.

Comment

Man, wish there were car boot sales like that around here!

Comment

Working...
                X