No announcement yet.

Harmful Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a billiant game, with a huge amount of visual gags.

This is one of the PSone shooters that hardly leaves the CD drive.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
      Ive wanted this for a while now, what should i be paying? Dosnt have to be mint/sealed etc
      I was very lucky and picked mine up from here ?35

You should be able to get a decent one for around ?50. A minty one will set you back around ?60-?80.

Comment

Props to japjac for exposing this game through the fanitsu website - I brought it a year or two ago at an agreeable price and although i do not have the spine the copy i have is in mint condition.

I would say it is the one game i like to "show off" with - it has the reaction of making people fall in love with it straight away especially the "wedding scene"

You can tell it was coded with real love and passion as there are so many little great touches in it

Comment

I love the way the bullet patterns are formed in this game, it's so original.

The "wedding scene" is of course a classic, but there's also the way that bubblegum machine on the first stage tips over - spilling it's contents - with the pieces of bubblegum hitting the deck and bouncing back up again, or those little dudes with the parachutes who fall into the big bowl of chocolate and create another bullet pattern for you to avoid. Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
            I love the way the bullet patterns are formed in this game, it's so original.

The "wedding scene" is of course a classic, but there's also the way that bubblegum machine on the first stage tips over - spilling it's contents - with the pieces of bubblegum hitting the deck and bouncing back up again, or those little dudes with the parachutes who fall into the big bowl of chocolate and create another bullet pattern for you to avoid. Genius.
            I love that bubblegum bullet pattern. Definitely a favourite part for me.

Damn it. Every time I see screens for this, I want to fire it up. But I'm not at home, so I can't.

Comment

Working...
            X