X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Return Fire 2 like?

Al I know is its in more 3d 3deee.

Comment

Look's like this calls for a Saturn expect, I can confirm 100% the game was not released on the Saturn in the UK. I'm 99.9% sure it was never released on the Saturn!

As Shakey_Jake33 said the game did get review in SSM & SP and I'm pretty sure I also heard that OlderGames also had a copy of it.

It was pulled at the last minute for some unknown reason! Syndicate Wars was another game that was almost finished on the Saturn but never released!
      Last edited by S3M; 10-02-2006, 17:13.

Comment

anyone tried that out ?

think its the full game and you can burn it to disc and play it on your saturn

Comment

Will be on it tonight! Would have played last night but I had more pressing matters on a converted BTG (sold as original) I bought..and I couldn't find the chipped saturn either lol!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            http://www.sega-saturn.net/returnfire.htm

anyone tried that out ?

think its the full game and you can burn it to disc and play it on your saturn
            Wow, nice one eastyy, im downloading this as we speak, and I will be putting it in one of my swish modded Saturns, no disc swapping for me.

It even has artwork with it! How cool is that!

If you could get the cover printed and find one of those cases that has a regular "sleeve" (like Master System and Megadrive games) instead of glued cardboard onto it, it would look quite nice indeed.

wheelaa whats a BTG?, excuse my ignorance!

Comment

Big Tournament Golf / Neo Turf Masters

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                Big Tournament Golf / Neo Turf Masters
                Oh I see!

Comment

Do you reckon that'll boot off an Action Replay? I can't remember if they do that or not... don't reckon they do. Damn, where is my Saturn?! Find!

Comment

No, imports will boot from AR, but CDR's need a modchip or the swap trick. It's a completely separate protection mechanism.

Finally a use for my modchipped Saturn!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Yeah, and who owns a copy I love the cover. Says so much if you think about it !Yakumo
                      i understand the word 'everything' on the back, that's about it. given the title, i'd say it's pretty self-explanatory

about return fire, i played it on pc, gonna hunt it down on saturn

Comment

Working...
                      X