Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymadone
    Was it not evolution 2 or evil twin?
    Evolution 2 came out around November 2001 before, Shenmue II even. It was one of those unexpected relesease's that came out of nowhere.

Evil Twin and Cannon Spike both came out earlier than Conflict Zone or Heavy Metal Geomatrix. However Bigben had a very off or on release list and different shops got the games in at different times.

Comment

And on N64 in japan it was bomberman 64.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
        Ah yeh, it was the 3rd one I was thinking about for the last US title

Pretty sure number 2 was the last one in PAL, or very near the last one..
        hmm... no i dont think so.

im a bit confused with all the millions of tony hawks games there are now, but I'm pretty sure Tony hawks 3 was one of the first gamecube games, and that was in 2002, so Tony hawks 2 must of been in 2001. And i'm pretty sure conkers bad fur day was released in 2002. I think pokemon stadium 2 was as well, but im not sure on that one.

Comment

Tony Hawk's 3 came out in late 2001 - I remember getting it in the pre-Xmas sales.

Comment

Tony Hawks 2 was definately the last PAL release.

Comment

Wasn't Flogian or Flogain Brothers one of the last games released for the PAL DC??? It was god awful anyhow, so who cares I guess. I was reading an old CVG the other day with that and Heavy Metal Geomatrix reviewed in the same issue.
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88
                Wasn't Flogian or Flogain Brothers one of the last games released for the PAL DC??? It was god awful anyhow, so who cares I guess. I was reading an old CVG the other day with that and Heavy Metal Geomatrix reviewed in the same issue.
                It was late, but not the last - I bought one new from HMV for a fiver when they were clearing DC stuff off their shelves.
                The last ones were a bunch of the BigBen-distributed titles, as mentioned above.

Comment

Shadowrun - Mega CD (Japan)

Comment

Jus to correct the last US DC title, it was actually NHL2K2. and last PAL title for DC depends which country you were in I believe as I think Freestyle Scooter was the last German released DC game. Over here Cannonspike/Heavy Metal Geomatrix sounds about right tho an possibly Freestyle Scooter, basically if it has a ****e quality jpeg for a cover it's one of the last DC games as Big Ben even printed their own packagin for them games whereas the likes of Floigan Bros the printing was done by Sega hence the much better quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X