Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know any good sites where you can view other peoples videogames collections??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY ****! Look at all those games!

Comment

Where does he sell games, on Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by cenobite
        The most OMFG collection I've seen yet:
        http://www.multikonsolero.de/zockerbuden/chocobo.htm

ceno
        how many of those games are ****e though? i wouldn't want to play 90% of the games in that collection, full marks for the mvs cab though. Kubrick has an impressive collection, he posted it up not so long ago, maybe if we ask him he will post it up again on this thread, come on kubrick make me green with envy (again)

EDIT: I also remember wheela had his collection in gamestm before, i remember being really impressed, maybe he could post his vast pc engine, marty, and jap MD collection on here? gamestm didn't give it the space it deserved
        Last edited by muse hunter; 25-02-2006, 22:38.

Comment

lol, it actually looks quite different now. Only had a handful of DC,MD,Saturn games the last time. Got more now, but fewer AES carts.

Comment

Any pics guys, would love to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
              lol, it actually looks quite different now. Only had a handful of DC,MD,Saturn games the last time. Got more now, but fewer AES carts.
              some people here have some very impressive collections, i had to go through the whole 'post your gaming set up' thread to view them, and some pics and their links are no longer up . Maybe we should have a new thread dedicated to just gaming collections?

kubrick - so its even bigger now? , i know what you mean about AES carts i went down that road before and decided its not worth it, sold it all up and managed to got both a jap saturn and usa snes instead, which is much better. I say that however i have decided to get a a pc engine duo in a months time and i already have these strange urges for sylphia, dracula x, and even sapphire , as they say out of the frying pan into the fire, etc etc, and i thought the neo was bad

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter

EDIT: I also remember wheela had his collection in gamestm before, i remember being really impressed, maybe he could post his vast pc engine, marty, and jap MD collection on here? gamestm didn't give it the space it deserved
                youre right ive seen a few pics of wheelaa's collection and its BLINDING MAN!!! believe me its awesome, complete NGPC, 32x, neo geo cd and JAP MD and whole load of other stuff!!! AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                  I like the idea of a new thread man just for collections, might actually get me to get off my ass and take photos, BUT OI KUBRICK LETS SEE PHOTOS MAN!!!! dont be shy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cenobite
                    The most OMFG collection I've seen yet:
                    http://www.multikonsolero.de/zockerbuden/chocobo.htm
                    Don't mean to sound like a 'playa hater' but the guy's got a LOT of filler - no Symphony of the Night, no Suikodens, no Alien Soldier etc. etc. He just seemingly hoovers up any old crap that comes his way. Still, if he pegged it, I wouldn't mind having me some of that.
                    Last edited by JazzFunk; 25-02-2006, 23:23.

Comment

Is that german guy a seller?

Comment

Not a game collection but will no doubt appeal to many others on the forum.

56k warning.......

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209328

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
                          kubrick - so its even bigger now? , i know what you mean about AES carts i went down that road before and decided its not worth it, sold it all up and managed to got both a jap saturn and usa snes instead, which is much better. I say that however i have decided to get a a pc engine duo in a months time and i already have these strange urges for sylphia, dracula x, and even sapphire , as they say out of the frying pan into the fire, etc etc, and i thought the neo was bad
                          I think the AES is worth it...but only if its your main console, or you have the patience to build up a nice collection slowly - Say, limiting yourself to just one or two big carts every year. I dived straight in though and before I knew it, I had spent ?2K and had the Metal Slugs, Pulstar & Blazing Star within a couple of months. Mind you, those were the games I bought the system for and wanted the most, so I don't regret it. I do regret buying about 20 other games I only had a passing interest in and didn't really need though...

I'll take some new pics of my stuff in due course, but here's an old one.

Not a game collection but will no doubt appeal to many others on the forum.

56k warning.......

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209328
                          That's mental. Even his VHS tapes are sealed? Imagine coming home one night pissed as a fart and smashing everything

Comment

KUBRICK me old mate, thats a SUPERB or was a superbe collection, i think what reallys makes a collection look really AWESOME is when its presented well man!!! i..e shelving looks cool, clean and everything kinda fits!!!! None the less id love to see you new photos!!!!

cheers kub!

Comment

If this link doesnt work please feel free to abuse me.

http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl...language_tools

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk
                                If this link doesnt work please feel free to abuse me.

http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl...language_tools
                                nope no torturing today, link works fine!! pretty kool collections too!

Comment

Working...
                                X