No announcement yet.

The original Super Shinobi (Mega Drive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ug.. Shadow Dancer was awful (IMHO etc) Revenge of Shinobi was the bee knee's

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
      You mean there's an even earlier version than mine ? I thought the one I had was the first print. I remember seeing a Godzilla with spines on it's back but Ithought that was a beta version. Looks like you learn something every day

Yakumo
      I'm also fairly sure that the version on the mega CD arcade classics is different too. The jumps between the posts in the bay level are easier and the godzilla is only a skeleton with no internal organs on show.

I think there are about four different varients of this game.

Comment

Ace. I didn't know Rambo was in there too.
        What his attack pattern like?

Comment

i kinda like shin shinobi den as well

in its day the acting and FMV were quality and it still looks okay

lovely ninja action

Comment

Rambo's just a normal level geezer with a flamethrower.

I've got this version, got it when it originally came out when I imported my MD. Absolutely caned this game and I still love it. I used to sit and listen to the sound test for ages too. Stunning stuff.

Comment

I still listen to the sound test now, sometimes. My fave Yuzo Koshiro score - god knows how they got that plus everything else into such a tiny cart!

Comment

I don't need to fire up the MD any more, I bought the OST

Comment

Yeah I remeber this when I first got my Import MD when it first came out. I rated it as one of the best game son the system. I remember seeing all these characters in it at the time and thought it was so cool. Yep, the music was awesome too, .remember recording it to tape lol.

Comment

Actually, I just found this link

Last edited by SUMIRE; 28-02-2006, 11:24.

Comment

I looked at the work I'd done on the Shinobi interview and it's not is a fit state to post,
                      However one of the answers the producer states that four versions exist. The rambo chracter is called Rocky in the Japanese manual.

"The っ which at all is not OK it does.

'The Super Shinobi ', 0, 1, 2 and 3 to tell the truth four versions exist altogether. As for being sold in Japan with 0 and 3, in America also 4 versions it is the expectation which is sold. At that time it is not noisy about now in regard to copyright the て.......

So, keeping corresponding little by little, result ' the super of four versions Shinobi ' it is the case that it is completed.

So, being similar, you just call the る there is no real thing, however it is, don't you think?.... When it is the dinosaur, however there is a dorsal fin in the real Godzilla, there is not on this, it does, the ょ? (Opening the instruction manual) as for this name Rocky. Being superexcellent, it does, the ょ? (Laughing)"

Comment

Working...
                      X