Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Gear
    I'd have to say Quazatron or Paradroid.
    Good shout - I think that would be next on my list I will need to check out these PC Engine games on my PSP emu

Comment

I would like a Sequel to flashback and pretend the sequel fade to black never exisited

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
        I would like a Sequel to flashback and pretend the sequel fade to black never exisited
        yes! and also Ninja Spirit and arcade game that had a rather good PC Engine (and Atari St!) port....

Comment

I will let the images do teh talking................... but damn............such classics must not be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by jnm23
            Stunt Car Racer
            There is no doubt a good update would really benefit the modern market, and make a lot of fans happy.

Virtua Racing: A modern update for the next-gen machines would be welcome. We have Outrun2 and Ridge Racer giving us arcade sports car thrills, but a new VR could deliver a F1 type game that is actually fun. Please Sega!

I would say the same for a new Daytona!

Last edited by Leon Retro; 13-03-2006, 11:51.

Comment

Moonstone
              4 player chaos, even a Xbox Marketplace port of the miggy version could be good (without the loading!).

Flashback
              A new 2D style version for the DS/PSP, or a proper 3D version (not Fade to Black)...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak
                I think they went bust a few years back.

They made the Ranma games for the snes which were pretty decent, I remember the first one ran in hi-res, and looked pretty amazing for the time. I played all three, and they were all much better than most fighers you got on the snes ( Shaq-Fu )

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
                  They made the Ranma games for the snes which were pretty decent, I remember the first one ran in hi-res, and looked pretty amazing for the time. I played all three, and they were all much better than most fighers you got on the snes ( Shaq-Fu )
                  They also did a puzzle game based on paper/scissors/stone and an rpg. Both nothing to write home about.

Comment

One game i would like to see redone a amiga game called walker.

Think if i remember it was a side scolling mech game where you used the mouse to aim think it was rather satisfying to.

Also a redone version of the amiga game hunter

Comment

An update to Dungeon Master would be ace- there's so much they'd be able to do with the game now. The original still stands up even today though (Atari ST version of course).

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                        Think if i remember it was a side scolling mech game where you used the mouse to aim think it was rather satisfying to.
                        I'm looking forward to a decent next-gen mech game. I expect to be in control of a truly giant mech with hundreds of tiny soldiers running around. And if I get anything less I'll be miffed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mu5
                          Thanatos
                          Lorks! That's a blast from the past and no mistake - I used to love that game (many an hour was spent playing that along with Turbo Esprite).

I think the closest you might get in the immediate future is Factor 5's Lair for the PS3 (though who knows what it'll be like as there no real info yet)

Comment

Now you mention Factor 5, I wouldn't mind a 3D next-gen Turrican update with Chris Huelsbeck returning to compose the music.

Comment

Maniac Mansion from the Amiga days.

Haven't got a clue how they would update it to fit today's market but perhaps a survival horror-esque adventure where Edna and the green tentacle are prime targets. Oh yes!

*dreams*

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
                                I would say the same for a new Daytona!

Good shout m8

Comment

Working...
                                X