No announcement yet.

Saturn collecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i wouldn't mind having as much as Yakumo has...

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillex
      Well i wouldn't mind having as much as Yakumo has...
      i 2nd that

Comment

I think his collection is roughly around 600 titles at the moment...growing everyday of course...

Comment

there is about 1200 Japanese Saturn games according to the video game encylopedia

i cant imagine what they all are to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
            I've virtually completed my personal Jpn Saturn collection - I have about 25 titles, a couple more on the way & a handful more to source & then I'm done.

Great machine
            Likewise, there's still a few I'd like to get, but not that many. Currently I have about 35 games, but could probably do without owning half of those.

I'll probably limit myself to the AAA's and favourites that still see plenty of use when I can be bothered.

Comment

I'm happy that some of you guys find my site useful There are over 2000 Saturn games in Japan as far as I know. I own about 650 to 700 of them with over 600 on my site. I doubt I'll end up getting all the Saturn games since I really can't stand some of those adventure games (dating sims) or sports games.

Yakumo

Comment

You're well on your way to owning mosting of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                  I'm happy that some of you guys find my site useful There are over 2000 Saturn games in Japan as far as I know.

Yakumo
                  I don't think there's that many mate, no way. About 1200-1300 all in, including demos etc. Go to...Gamefaqs (lol good for something), saturn guides, KinsukeJp's guide...that is the most accurate saturn list I have seen to date!

Comment

handy little list this

Thanks wheelaa

Comment

Nice one fella...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                        I'm happy that some of you guys find my site useful There are over 2000 Saturn games in Japan as far as I know. I own about 650 to 700 of them with over 600 on my site. I doubt I'll end up getting all the Saturn games since I really can't stand some of those adventure games (dating sims) or sports games.

Yakumo
                        Thats an amazing site kudos to you buddy

Comment

Working...
                        X