Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adol View Post
    In fact, your comment is completely silly.
    I was just asking nicely a question, feel free to answer no, but there is no need to consider other ppl collections/goals silly.
    I could say your collection is silly as well,but what is the point?
    Jeez..
    I think this is a misunderstanding. He wasn't trying to offend you. "Silly" does not have the negative connotations you are taking from it.

Comment

Sorry,then.
      In French it does. Silly = idiot, which is equivalent to stupid.

Comment

Do we know of anyone with a complete complete PAL SNES collection?

Comment

Major addition to my Super Famicom Collection (already complete,but this is a not for sale game):

Comment

Brilliant Adol - is it a Dodgeball game, just judging from the cover?

Comment

Yes it is.
              Kunio Kun Dodgeball Tournament Special.
              Contest not for sale game,only 8 in the world.
              For sale in Japan shops for $7500.

Comment

I think that price is for a complete one?
                Last edited by Juste; 17-09-2008, 13:14.

Comment

i would never go the extent of collecting a full set - at present i have what i would call a complete set (meaning all the games that i play and enjoy) at around 50 all mint for the SFC.

everything else would be pointless becuase it would never get played and just sit there for ever.

ive never understood why people collect full sets? its just a waste of time and money

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
                    i would never go the extent of collecting a full set - at present i have what i would call a complete set (meaning all the games that i play and enjoy) at around 50 all mint for the SFC.

everything else would be pointless becuase it would never get played and just sit there for ever.

ive never understood why people collect full sets? its just a waste of time and money
                    And your negative opinion is a waste of time as well. For you and us.
                    I play the games i buy.
                    I just played and still play A LOT more than you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
                      I think that price is for a complete one?
                      You get a plastic board for presenting it and a black&white letter,for that price,yes.

Comment

Did ufo yakisoba man ever come in an alternate box?

Comment

Yes of course,UFO Yakisoban comes as a normal release,you can check it in my album (on the end,since it is YU-EFF-O Yakisoban, and i classified it japanese alphabetically)

But on that very last picture,you're seeing the hibaihin/not for sale version of the game. Different cover then.

Comment

Yup thats why i asked as i could have sworn he was drawn on one version . Do the games differ in any way apart from the outer box?

Comment

Originally posted by Adol View Post
                              And your negative opinion is a waste of time as well. For you and us.
                              I play the games i buy.
                              I just played and still play A LOT more than you do.
                              yeh right, you play all 1500+ or whatever amount of sfc games you have : )

i only play the quality titles for a system, not any old garbage

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
                                yeh right, you play all 1500+ or whatever amount of sfc games you have : )

i only play the quality titles for a system, not any old garbage
                                To each his own, let's not go down this road again.

Comment

Working...
                                X