No announcement yet.

Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and will have offered me 7 years of continuous pleasure. Considered in conjunction with all its games, the Dreamcast is one of my favourite console of all time. Still not as good as the AES, though - as if that's possible anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by crazymadone
      nup
      Once you clear everything in an area, you get something close to this. You can run around the entire levels (no closed doors etc) and spray if you want. It's basically a high-score mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
        Once you clear everything in an area, you get something close to this. You can run around the entire levels (no closed doors etc) and spray if you want. It's basically a high-score mode.
        Yeh it's cool, but there is a time limit, and then the police come as well....

Comment

You need to get Fire Pro Wrestling D. No Dreamcast collection is complete without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
            It will be 7 years old come this November

Yakumo
            It's already 7 years-old. It was 1998 when it launched in Japan.

Comment

I've just bought a Japanese DC and I when I searched around the desktop and PC room I found Sega Rally 2, VF3tb, MvC1, HotD2, SC1, Giant Gram and Power Stone all JP bathing in dust. I didn't knew I still had those 1st generation DC games (I was sure I sold them off along with al lot of PAL DC games), but I'm glad I do. MvC1 and Power Stone are still totally cool (although MvC1 looks considerably worse than the Saturn Vs fighters).

The first thing I'm going to do is picking up Zombie Revenge. Its one of my favorite DC games, but misunderstood by the media.

With my RGB the picture sucks tho (this wasn't the case with my PAL DC.. but meanwhile I've also gotten a new TV).. :/
              Last edited by saturn-gamer; 07-04-2006, 20:08.

Comment

I'm sure it was 1999, no?

Edit: woops, nope, it was 98 for Japan and 9/9/99 for the US wasn't it?

With my RGB the picture sucks tho (this wasn't the case with my PAL DC.. but meanwhile I've also gotten a new TV).. :/
                Samsung LE32R41B perchance?
                Last edited by Lyris; 07-04-2006, 21:52.

Comment

was is and always will be better than the ps2.
                  it should still be in shops in a bundle with the gta games to keep the general public happy

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                    was is and always will be better than the ps2.
                    it should still be in shops in a bundle with the gta games to keep the general public happy
                    Wasn't there only one GTA game for it?
                    Last edited by crazymadone; 07-04-2006, 22:04. Reason: Never mind, It's to late :P

Comment

what i ment is gta 3 and vice city they were renderware and the dreamcast should have been able to pull them off with the right coding

Comment

Was the gap between the Japanese launch and the US launch that big? I don't remember it being.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                          what i ment is gta 3 and vice city they were renderware and the dreamcast should have been able to pull them off with the right coding
                          lol I realised that like 2 seconds after I posted

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                            Was the gap between the Japanese launch and the US launch that big? I don't remember it being.
                            27th November 98 (J) to 9th September 99 (US) so over 9 months.

Comment

That's pretty shocking, especially when you consider the bitching that went on over the PS2.

Comment

I think it's even more shocking that the Dreamcast is as old as it actually is - Ocarina of Time was released around the same time and it seems like that came out 100 years ago now.

Comment

Working...
                                X