This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAPJAC
    'Yesterday in Akihabara I found a box full of factory sealed 'Net-Link Saturn Bomberman' for Jap Sega Saturn. I purchased one as a gesture.'

With all your hype hype hype and questions, you seem well excited. Flattered. Cheers.
    please dont feel flattered

just seems you are hoping people will agree that this is rare, infact your trying your hardest

Comment

'Yesterday in Akihabara I found a box full of factory sealed 'Net-Link Saturn Bomberman' for Jap Sega Saturn. I purchased one as a gesture.'

With all your hype hype hype and questions, you seem well excited. Flattered. Cheers.
      Run!!!

Comment

I would if I lived in Glasgow.

Comment

At least 4 copies-thats rare mate init.
          It might be rare - not sure how many people will have bought the net version when it was released, or who would want to buy it now other than to just play bomberman offline, but buying it now (if you don't already own Bomberman) would probably be a bit pointless. I guess we need to confirm is there is any extra offline content - which would seem pretty unlikely for the net version of a game.

Other than that, whether it's rare or not is irrelevant in comparison to games like RS: Radiant Silvergun gets the big up because it probably is way less prelavent than the base Saturn Bomberman (without net play) and no one really cares about picking up the net version that they can't use (unless they can't get the Saturn bomberman regular edition). Also, Radiant Silvergun is highly sought after because it's good - regardless of what haters think - that's what makes it expensive and harder to get hold of. It's not particularly rare compared to other games, but if you do find it, it's going to cost you.

Rareness doesn't particular make a game any better either - a lot of rare (and expensive) games aren't particularly great. RS excluded of course.

but yes, you might have a rare piece of software, but not sure who would want it other than a hardcore collector. Actually, i'm trying to think why i've got it... at least the wife played it when it was usable , i'm not sure what my excuse is.

Comment

Just found out that the man next door has one as well. Mint!

This release is rare here it seems. The End. I can't comment on the title as I have not played it. I was interested first and foremost in it's off-line content which no one has been able to comment on as no one seems to have actually played it. Until then no one can be certain without speculating which wasn't what I was after. Out of interested I look forward to the definative verdict. Cheers.
            Last edited by JAPJAC; 07-05-2006, 04:16.

Comment

why can't you open it and try your copy? I mean, i can or LEOsh can - but one of me or the wife will have to unpack our sh1t to do so (which is more hassle than you could imagine)

I assume the intention is to not keep this game but to sell it, hence it cannot be opened? or you have Saturn Bomberman already and you are keeping this as a possible collectors item?

Out of interest, are the other SegaSaturn Network games considered rare? I'd be surprised if they were - but hey.
              Last edited by DCharlie; 07-05-2006, 06:07.

Comment

I have it ffs Its Bomberman 96 if you dont have the net link kit attached.
                I dont got the netlink shizzle, but im addicted to Bomberman!!! It is not rare but it is uncommon in the uk for sure. I paid ?10 for my mint one & I also have a spare ok one for ?8.

Bomberman 64 for the N64 Japanese version is rare as fook IMO I have only seen 2 for sale and I have one of them 8) fantastic game, shame it was not widely released as the other N64 versions suck balls.

Comment

You assume wrong. I cannot test it for exactly the same reason as you dcharlie.

Bomberman`96? What does that actually mean? As stated earlier I can see that on the back. Is your one the Japanese version? Thanks in advance.
                  Last edited by JAPJAC; 07-05-2006, 08:30.

Comment

As in it is Bomberman 96, single player usual layout etc.. I can take some pics of the manual etc may take a while to find the camera

Comment

Just get the catalogue number off the spine and match it in the kinsukeJP list , im sure its not that rare

Comment

What a silly thread this has turned into. MD's twin perhaps?

Comment

I agree. Simply wanted an answer to a simple question and people start acting really bent. Is a shame. Should of known better.

Comment

I agree. Simply wanted an answer to a simple question and people start acting really bent. Is a shame. Should of known better.
                            think the finger is getting pointed at you old chap - ahem MD's twin

at least 3-4 peple have stated that they believe its not rare but you've came back everytime and said its teh rarez and roxors

so they answered your question but it obviously wasnt to your liking

even the dig about living in Glasgow was from you

tis a shame when you wont listen to others

just waiting to see the rest you bought pop up for sale on ebay as teh rare

Comment

I have pics, but cant get them uploaded as PC is being an ultimate bender anyone want to post em, WHOAH its ok, buster_broon has got the evidence
                              Last edited by ^Katsu; 07-05-2006, 13:15.

Comment

part 1
                                Last edited by VR46; 08-05-2006, 08:04. Reason: removed attachments at posters request

Comment

Working...
                                X