Games hidden within games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juste
    There is a limited game of Fantasy Zone in the Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf for Megadrive.
    I remember that! There was some weird, fiddly way of accessing it iirc?

Doom:Resurrection Of Evil on XB comes with all 3 'original' Dooms.

I think that Wiz & Liz either had an unlockable game in it, or was an unlockable in another game - I don't know which way round it was!

PS: Anyone know what the difference between both Ninja Gaidens is? From what I can make out by searching the net, the original XBox Gaiden has a few of the NES games on it whilst Gaiden Black seems to have just one NES game and the arcade game.

Comment

Nice topic .

Jet Force Gemini has Barry's Racing 1&2 cabs (which were sort of Super Sprint rip-offs), hidden in a small room in a nightclub section of the game.

TimeSplitters 2 has 3 mini-games that are hidden in levels from the main game. I've only found 2 (Thrust and PC Snake rip-offs) and both are excellent.

I'm sure I could think of more later...

...Oh, Animal Crossing on the GameCube has a few NES games in hidden in it .
      Last edited by Tetsuo; 30-04-2006, 21:22.

Comment

Doom 3 has SUPER TURKEY FIGHTER... was absolutely crap but had me in stitches.

On a serious note, Pac N Roll for the DS has some classic pacman games there to unlock!

Comment

Space quest had a cool duck shoot game.

PGR2 had that shooty game in the garage that you can pay for on xbox live arcade. Brain not functioning sorry.

Comment

I'm 99% sure that the Sega Master System mark 1, with the built in Alex game also had a snail maze typa game in it, but you'd have to sorta do some code or other! I'm sure taht was the case.....Damn i may be wrong!

Comment

Isn't Jetpac in Jet force Gemini aswell or was that something else.

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta has Panzer dragoon
                OMFG how did i not know this ? must google on how to unlock it

Sonic Gems Collection has Bare Knuckle 1,2,3 as unlockables.
                Only the jap version the uk and us got vectorman

PGR2 had that shooty game in the garage that you can pay for on xbox live arcade. Brain not functioning sorry.
                geo. wars 1 was on pgr2

Star fox assault had xevious hidden in it somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by AdamJW
                  Isn't Jetpac in Jet force Gemini aswell or was that something else.
                  I think that was Donkey Kong 64.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                    I'm 99% sure that the Sega Master System mark 1, with the built in Alex game also had a snail maze typa game in it, but you'd have to sorta do some code or other! I'm sure taht was the case.....Damn i may be wrong!
                    That's 100% true! A local computer shop used to use that to their advantage back in the day, when they pretended you were getting 2 games with the newly-released MS when, in fact, you were just getting a Master System and Rocky. Gits (though you've got to admire the cheek!)

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                      OMFG how did i not know this ? must google on how to unlock it
                      It says in the book....

Comment

Shenmue 2 has Outun and Super Hang On (and afterburner maybe? can't remember). Shenmue has Space Harrior i think (can't remember any others).

Comment

the ps2 version of twinkle star sprites has the neo geo version hidden in it

Comment

It says in the book....
                            damn my never reading of manuals grrr

Comment

Master System Snail Maze game was buttons 1 + 2 held with Up on the dpad at power-on.

I rather sadly still know the music and teh first 3 mazes off by heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                                damn my never reading of manuals grrr
                                Just beat the game on Hardmode

Comment

Working...
                                X