Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diablobasher
    , i live in millbrook (not a chav )

Diablo
    Someone cancel his account!!!!

Seriously though I used to live there. Many evening spent in the Bricklayers Arms

Arcade still got a few teething troubles (some decoration to do, Neo cab is ****ed) - but looking at a week or so time. It is going to be in New Road, which is in the centre of town, opposite the Institute.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
      XD >.> <.<

Arcade still got a few teething troubles (some decoration to do, Neo cab is ****ed) - but looking at a week or so time. It is going to be in New Road, which is in the centre of town, opposite the Institute.
      Sweet, well, ill keep an eye around here for details, and the second it opens, ill be in there spending money although i have to go away for a week soon, so depending on when it opens i might miss the opening :\ oh well.

Diablo

Comment

Any chance it will be open by wednesday?

Me and some freinds will be in town on wednesday, if its open we might pop down and take a look.

Diablo

Comment

i'll probally miss the opening too as im goin away next monday ;__;

Comment

Is there going to be some kind of grand opening? Its not very far from where i live, which is cool, should be able to walk down.

Comment

yeh, this arcade is sounding promising! at last an alternative to sega park!
              without the chavs!

Comment

Looking likely that I'm making a move to the big smoke about mid-August, so fingers crossed I at least get to pop down once before that happens and I'm spoilt for the capital's lovely selection of ****ely-maintained arcades!

Keep us posted Seany!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince
                  Is there going to be some kind of grand opening? Its not very far from where i live, which is cool, should be able to walk down.
                  I know where you live!!!!! - it is walking distance but not in this fooking heat. You are right by the school where the seeds of knowledge were sown in the young Seany - Freemantle First School - lovely memories of that place.

Am down there (the arcade, not the school) today to see how it is going - will let youse know in due course!

Comment

Any new info?

Comment

Seriously though I used to live there. Many evening spent in the Bricklayers Arms

Seany, still not heard a bean from your mate about my Bubble Bobble and New Zealand Story boards. Give his arse a kick will you?

Or if he's changed his mind, he could at least let me know.

cheers
                      jake

Comment

Will do. In fact am just going to call him now.

When I went in there last week there was a decent mix of stuff, but still not managed to get a Naomi cab and the Neo Geo one we had is fooked.

Still - should be opening soon, will post in a sec......

Comment

Will do. In fact am just going to call him now.

When I went in there last week there was a decent mix of stuff, but still not managed to get a Naomi cab and the Neo Geo one we had is fooked.

Still - should be opening soon, will post in a sec......
                          cheers fella!

Comment

seany?

Comment

Arrgh - didn't speak properly - made arrangements to go over there yesterday and then had an urgent case at work. Hoping to get in there friday now, but work has been chokka.

Comment

So good to hear about an arcade opening instead of closing all the luck in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X