Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you didn't use the one showing his crack

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
      Because if they showed the front, it wouldn't be fair on the male readership, because their girlfs would want to leave them once they had gazed upon my hunk-tastic features.

Word.
      Its good to have a dream lol
      oh fantastic g+g feature read it on my luch today then graped a psp and the remake

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
        Its good to have a dream lol
        oh fantastic g+g feature read it on my luch today then graped a psp and the remake
        Thanks mate. Have had some ace feedback for it - glad you liked it.

Now get daahn the arcade!

Comment

so seany, are there any new machines to play since our last meet up?

Comment

Yes - he has a gamebox thing (all legal apparently), a new Neo cab, and possibly more. Been a few weeks since I was in - will check tomorrow. I know Retro Gamer forum are having a big meet there on 11th February, although I know very few people over there apart from my writing colleagues, most of whom post here too.

News as I get it chaps

Comment

The right-hand control stick for the Star Wars Arcade game was a bit knackered when I played on the machine today...

Comment

Not been in for while - but there is still lots of stuff to go in, and I will hammer it into Rich that he needs to get stuff repaired!

Comment

I'm guessing this has gone tits up...

Anyone able to confirm?

Comment

Not been able to get hold of Rich for weeks, so yeah - am guessing that!

I still have some of his stuff too!

What a shame.

Comment

what a shame , i do really think now tho if people are into old skool arcade games most play at home with a supergun or cab or mame

Comment

My mate was asking me about us both getting a loan out to open an arcade in Burnley. No chance, as much as I'd obviously love to, not unless it was one tiny room within our nightclub anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
                          what a shame , i do really think now tho if people are into old skool arcade games most play at home with a supergun or cab or mame

Yes is a shame, but as you rightly say trev1976 the home entertainment systems and emulation are gradually killing off the arcades, business must only be seasonal nowadays, especially in coastal towns.

I wonder if it would be more feasible to set up a mobile arcade that can be hired out to functions. How you'd move it all about and get a license for it i wouldn't even know where to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystery-C
                            Yes is a shame, but as you rightly say trev1976 the home entertainment systems and emulation are gradually killing off the arcades, business must only be seasonal nowadays, especially in coastal towns.
                            Thank God Japan isn't like the west. Go to an arcade here and you'll always find it full ! Even right **** holes have great stuff. Only yesterday I was playing the new Gundam one that you sit in by Namco/Bandai. 4 of those were found in my local **** hole arcade ! I'll post pictures if anyone is interested.

Yakumo

Comment

Piss off Yakumo. And I mean that in the nicest possible green-eyed monster of envy sense. Bastard.

Comment

I'm also upset about the fact that at UCLAN's SU Bar, the OutRun SP machine has been replaced by a god awful Aliens machine.

I hate this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X