Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope sorry i only knew it existed when i was browsing the coinopexpress site

Comment

This just in: Radiant Silvergun obtained for the forthcoming arcade. Looking to get it off the ground within two months for some summer arcadin' action. Watch this space chaps.

Comment

Keep me updated Seany so we can get it in the mag. Oh, and blag me a free membership as well

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
          This just in: Radiant Silvergun obtained for the forthcoming arcade. Looking to get it off the ground within two months for some summer arcadin' action. Watch this space chaps.
          Excellent - I'll look forward to transferring my pitiful home skills to the arcade

Comment

Will do my old son. As for the membership, I am sure that can bee arranged. And if people on here can send me free stuff then I can sort out a free membership. Just send me stuff, and lots of it. For free.

Originally posted by Strider
            Keep me updated Seany so we can get it in the mag. Oh, and blag me a free membership as well

Comment

Will do my old son. As for the membership, I am sure that can bee arranged. And if people on here can send me free stuff then I can sort out a free membership. Just send me stuff, and lots of it. For free.
              Does it have to be anything good?

Comment

if we have a meet there id defentlly be interested. i live in fleet which is northish hampshire, so it shouldnt be too far...

i hope

edit: oh, and kudos for the virtua on and point blank

Comment

Yes. Yes it does.

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
                  Does it have to be anything good?

Comment

If it's in an internet cafe, does that mean u'll be doing webcasts of tourneys an stuff? :P

Comment

He can get a new FOTNS Kit direct from SEGA for ?600 and you can stick that in any JAMMA cab providing you wire 5 buttons. That'll attract teh hardcore.
                      You'll also need a Daytona twin because an arcade isn't an arcade without one.
                      Super Turbo is a good cheap choice for a competitive SF. Third Strike is more expensive and the original batteries are popping their clogs at the moment so he'd need to get that replaced by a pro asap if he did invest in CPS3.

Comment

This sound too good to be true.

Not sure if this has been asked already but how much would membership cost be? I'd be more than willing to trip over to southampton for some of this!

Comment

get a super turbo cab and im there , also anything cave , sean where abouts in southampton is it ?

Comment

Can't reveal exact location yet but it is in the town centre, nicely central and on bus route

Comment

Can't reveal exact location yet but it is in the town centre, nicely central and on bus route

hmmm , ill have a think about it , im pretty sure i can work it out

Comment

im so on a train and would gladly pay to join up oh how about

house of the dead 1 or 2
                                star wars trilogy
                                xmen children of the atom
                                darkstalkers the night wariors

and another vote for scud race its the worst thing sega have ever done keeping it away from home consoles. (the money i spent in sega world when i lived in b'mouth!)

Comment

Working...
                                X