Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taito Legends 2, PS2 vs Xbox (see 3rd page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szczepaniak
    Still, EVA on the Saturn costs ?50 alone, so if the ?9.99 Xbox version has it running perfectly.
    Problem is EVA is far from perfect on TL2, it's missing graphic's from the begining intro and is just a port of the MAME version which isn't greatly emulated.

The Saturn's version show the TL2 port up for the bad version it is. Still you can't complain at the price of TL2.

I myself however find EVA totally unplayable on the XBox version, when compared to the Sega Saturn version.
    Last edited by S3M; 03-06-2006, 12:23.

Comment

I'd like to ressuscitate this very informative thread with a very precise question : what's the quality of Gekirindan's emulation (Xbox) and/or port (ps2)? After playing around with it in MAMA I'd really like to sink my teeth in it, but Yakumo's comments in his Retrocore SSS have put me off the Saturn version. How are the "new" version? More specifically, how is the animation of the backgrounds? And will the game stop (!) to load bosses? Is the (excellent!) soundtrack brought over well?

Thanks for the info!

EDIT : Our buddy Rock already answered this question elsewhere on this forum, but all other information / point of views are welcome - and will be met with a lot interest !
      Last edited by Swaain; 17-06-2006, 11:32.

Comment

Working...
      X