Home conversions better than arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
    I was on about depth , The best Light Gun I've ever played is Lost World inthe Arcades . Well pissed off it never came to the DC
    Yeah, well surely the depth= replay? thats what made me go back. That lost world was ok too, shame it never got a release.

Comment

Never played lost world

Think i remember seeing a games master challenge of it though and i thought it looked pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by master chief
        If you manage to find an arcade Soul Calibur take a look. It looks like Tekken 3 quality graphics. The diffrence between the two could not be more profound.
        It's simliar with Tekken Tag arcade and PS2. I think the difference might be even bigger graphically.

Comment

Super Street Fighter II X springs to mind for me. Although only VGA and composite compatible the hardness of it was truly hard on very hard and even on standard hardness was still quite challenging. The dip switch bit as well lets you tinker the game to your hearts content even allowing Akuma to have his firecracker special move in the game too!

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
            Are where to begin.

(SNES) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in time (More bosses and levels)
            The problem with this was that the game engine couldn't cope with any more than 4 enemys on the screen at once - which made it far too easy. If they'd have managed to fix that - it would have been awesome.

Agree with all said about DC Soul Calibur, what a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
              I remember the boy's laughing thier tits off at some sad Tom Jones vocal ripp off in one of the tracks

You have to be referring to the music during the cage fight on Stage 3 against the Andore Brothers!!

Honestly, the music/vocals on Final Fight CD are so bad they're laughable.

Comment

Working...
              X