Welcome to the NES Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyD
    I forgot to mention Star Wars (well hard) and Kirby's Dreamland!
    Kirby's Adventure on the NES isn't it? Cracking game either way. Kickle Cubicle is quite fun too it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Klatrymadon
      Oh aye, it took me years to call Nemesis 'Gradius'. I think I prefer it now, though!

Definitely check out the FC version of Gradius II if you don't already have it. Lovely wee game.
      I always thought Life Force Salamandar WAS gradius 2? o_O

Comment

No sir, Salamander's a kind of sister-series. Gradius II made it over here as Vulcan Venture in the arcades, but unfortunately the FC version didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
          Kirby's Adventure on the NES isn't it? Cracking game either way. Kickle Cubicle is quite fun too it must be said.
          Has to be said that Castlvania 1,2 & 3, Kirby, Probotector 1 & 2 and Punch out were already on my to get list.

Kickle Cubicle was one of the games I got with my NES and I was suprised how good it was.

So far I have:

Gremlins 2
          Kickle Cubicle
          Kid Icarus
          Mega Man 2
          Super Mario Bros
          Super Mario Bros 2
          Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

Kickle Cubicle and Gremlins 2 were both free and I was surpised how good they both were.

All boxed bar Super Mario Bros which came with the NES, but only three have their manuals Turtles & Mario Bros 1 & 2. But with the NES I'll be willing to buy cart only games as they are so hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
            Cheers for the list so far guys.

Know where I can pick one up from?
            Me!
            Send PM?

Oh and Spy VS Spy on the NES is quite good

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
              Kickle Cubicle was one of the games I got with my NES and I was suprised how good it was.
              Was going to mention this. I recently sold my NES and everything that went with it, but Kickle Cubicle still remains one of my favourite NES games. Made by a little company no one's ever heard of called Irem.

Comment

How about Snake Rattle N Roll?

Comment

Well just picked up an unboxed R.O.B and Gyromite, along with everything needed to play it.

Only question I have is which socket order do you place the Gyromite parts in or can they go in anyone?

Should a boxed R.O.B come with the Stack Up bits as well or did they come with Stack Up as it was sold seprately.

Also picked up.

Solar Jetman
                  Captain Planet
                  World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
                    How about Snake Rattle N Roll?
                    Wasn't this on the MD as well?

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                      Well just picked up an unboxed R.O.B and Gyromite, along with everything needed to play it.

Only question I have is which socket order do you place the Gyromite parts in or can they go in anyone?

Should a boxed R.O.B come with the Stack Up bits as well or did they come with Stack Up as it was sold seprately.

Also picked up.

Solar Jetman
                      Captain Planet
                      World Cup
                      This is the order the bits go in on gyromite

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0
                        Wasn't this on the MD as well?
                        Indeed. It's a PAL exclusive too.

Comment

Working...
                        X