Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll go with burnout, but JUST to be a dick can i suggest burnout 2? it was a much better game and is still the game of the series for all hardcore burnout players...

Comment

Can we make a rule, if it is an xbox game can it be one from the BC list?
      If it's not there, we can do it another time

Comment

I say Metal Gear Solid 3, especially seeing as Subsistence comes out this Friday. Great game.

Comment

Super Mario 64 - 120 Stars and photo to prove it.

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta. Manhunt. Fahrenheit. Eternal Darkness and Fable are my suggestions.

Comment

Ooh, I vote Super Mario 64 as well

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                Super Mario 64 - 120 Stars and photo to prove it.
                Same, and all I got was that rubbish jump!

I just did stanger's wrath and i'm doing Resi 4 now for the second time so I wouldn't be able to do those. I'd love to do Wind Waker again however, or Prince of Persia for the first time.

Also planning on replaying Tales of Symphonia, although I guess that won't be easy for people who don't already own it to pick up cheap will it...?

Maybe Viewtiful Joe 2, replayed the first a few days ago but i've never played the second.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                  Can we make a rule, if it is an xbox game can it be one from the BC list?
                  If it's not there, we can do it another time
                  I'd like this as well but there must be more xbox owners than there are of us Are many more games even going to be on the BC list in the future?

As for the latest suggestions, I'd go back to my latest Mario 64 save if there was a thread for it and XIII is one I wouldn't mind trying (if I can ). Fahrenheit I'll talk about but can't play again.

Comment

Freedom Fighters

Comment

Psychonauts, or another vote for Wind Waker. Got that sitting on my shelf and I've never really given it much of a go. Saying that, though, I won't have the time to invest in it until next year anyway with a couple of major RPGs planning to steal my time over the next months!

Can I anti-vote for SotC? The original thread was a huge spoilertag-fest, and the second would go the same way (as well it should) and it's not really very readable! (And I don't like the game )

Comment

A few more.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Shadow of Memories. Zone of the Enders 2. Silent Hill 4: The Room. The Warriors. Banjo Kazooie. Blast Corps. Splinter Cell (original).

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                          Dmc
                          That wasn't very verbose, so I feel I have to add a few words to make this the next re: play game 8)

There are quite a few of us here who played (and still play perhaps) DMC3 until our fingers bled, and some of us have also picked up the Special Edition and played through the game as Vergil. We all seem to like the games quite a bit.

Wouldn't it be fun to replay the first game and see if the annoying bits are still as annoying? You know, the bird-thing boss and the "swimming-underwater-while-in-first-person-view"-parts.

Ok, so it might not be that much fun, but it will be interesting none the less. And the parts that aren't annoying are really good. At least as I remember them.

Go Devil May Cry!

Comment

Please be ICO, every gamer in the world needs to sample it's beauty.

The game is a absolute joy to play, the puzzles are excellent, not too taxing but enough to make you think. Even armed with a wooden stick i fought all the shadow demons and i believe you can miss them if you want to.

The graphics are stunning and considering how old the title is it still puts most mainstream games to shame and not just on the ps2 either.

I myself was a late comer to ICO even after having the demo for such a long time. If i could recommend one game on the ps2 it would be ICO.

(oh and a quick shout to wind waker if that's allowed, **** knows where the negativity comes from for the game, it like ICO is a masterpiece)

Comment

I'd like to go along with the recommendations for ICO, Eternal Darkness or Gregory Horror Show. Purely for the selfish reason that they have been sitting in my 'to play' pile for some time now. Playing and discussing them alongside other people may give me the incentive I need to finish them.

I would like to say that I'd prefer to play a game with some kind of story as I personally can't think that there would be much to discuss about games such as Outrun 2 or Burnout for instance. Surely those games are better served by online competions?

Comment

Aaaah Ico... I must have played through that once a year since it came out... one more wouldn't hurt.

Shadow of Memories though (good call Concept), how many here have played through this game? It's f**king class! Has an almost Shenmue like feel, but it has so much character and atmosphere, even if a lot of the time you have no idea what you're meant to be doing, but that's where discussion threads come in handy eh?

I'd chuck SOS: The Final Escape into the bag though. It's a cracking game; bit ugly, but think survival horror where the horror is an ongoing earthquake on a small man-made island and you are there... I loved it to bits and have been considering going through it again. I wish the sequel would get an english translation...

Comment

Working...
                                X