Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 16th Nov - 16th Dec [Major Spoiler thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 16th Nov - 16th Dec [Major Spoiler thread]

As suggested by someone, I've made this thread so that you can discuss the game without worrying about spoilers and ask questions from people who have already finished.

Having two threads might get confusing, but let's try it for this month and see if it works.

Lets discuss some combat tips :P

At the moment I spend quite a bit of time defending and waiting for the baddies to knock each other over, then I jump in with a quick dagger of time stab.

Comment

Push towards them press X to jump over them then press [square] in mid jump for massive damage. (PS2)

Comment

That works at first but the later enemies stop you mid-jump.

Comment

Wall bouncing is your friend.

Comment

Is there any difference between just hammering the square button and instead timing the sword slashes?

Comment

Grrrr. I'm on a giant rotating platform being attacked from all sides. There's a bit where Farah stands and when you go to save her, the camera switches to behind some drapes or soemthing and you can't see A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
              And die.
              grr.

Comment

I shall look forward to that, sound like fun!

Comment

How far have you got?

Comment

Around 55%, just climbing down the waterfall/on way to baths section.

I started playing about the 16th Nov, got around 10% in then put it down for Gears of War and have just picked it back up again. I'll try to finish it in the next week.
                    Last edited by burntoutbanger; 02-12-2006, 17:00. Reason: addition to post.

Comment

With the revolving platform thing...

I did it by keeping as far as way from farrah as possible, only to returning to her when she was being attacked. Still she died twice and I needed to use the rewind time to get to her and block the killing blow.

Comment

I got to 60% over the course of a few days and then caned the rest in an evening. The sheer scale of the environments in the last few levels was what kept me glued.

Comment

Working...
                        X