Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a picture of a complete collection??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a picture of a complete collection??

Saw this and started drooling, so i wondered if anybody else out there had a complete collection and would like to perhaps show it off. I know many people do have complete collections but will you disclose a photo?????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Big-collection...QQcmdZViewItem

WOW!

Have one of my complete PAL Dreamcast set somewhere but meh, it's in 2 bits coz the room it's all in isn't big enough to allow you to get far enough back to fit it all in 1 shot.

Comment

European Master System: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/316/alleuroew0.jpg

I've replaced most of the tatty boxes since the pic was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
        Have one of my complete PAL Dreamcast set somewhere but meh, it's in 2 bits coz the room it's all in isn't big enough to allow you to get far enough back to fit it all in 1 shot.
        you need a dirty great big fisheye lens

Comment

There is some fairly amazing software called Autostitch. It's free and does a fantastic job. You just have to take 2 or more overlapping pictures. It's best if you try to rotate the camera without shifting its position too much.

Comment

One of my first feelings when I see collections like these is why?

It's not about having a massive collection filled with your favourite games but it's just about having a complete collection on a console. Why do it?

Comment

Atomiswave joystick games. Pic to come I guess.
              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 22-11-2006, 09:45.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools
                One of my first feelings when I see collections like these is why?

It's not about having a massive collection filled with your favourite games but it's just about having a complete collection on a console. Why do it?
                Why do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
                  Atomiswave. Pic to come I guess.
                  but joe, you sold FOTNS on ebay, and don't have the driving or gun games.

Comment

Impressive, don't know if I'd every get such a thing, I go though phases like now where I was rid of games I don't play, but seeing all those Master system boxes, can't help but think it looks great

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
                      but joe, you sold FOTNS on ebay, and don't have the driving or gun games.

I still have my pics Shane. I'll edit my post to "joystick games" then.

You're so gay sometimes Shane, whereas god I'm rad.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
                        Why do anything?

I'm not arguing just wondering what the appeal is in collecting a set. I can see the appeal in a brillant large or small collection but I still wonder why people want to get a complete collection for a console when a majority of the games will be poor.

Comment

My famicom mini collection

Comment

Working...
                          X