need the name of this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need the name of this game

japanese megadrive game. plays like golden axe. you start out on the back of an ogre. the rom i found was mislabled, but i played the correct title awhile back. can't find the original rom at the moment.

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sjp1000qt0.png

tell me if you need another screenshot.

Dahna Megami Tanja

Comment

Terrible game IMO

Comment

thanks. i've only played about 3 minutes of it but its not too bad.

Comment

If you owned the original, you wouldn't need to ask the name of the mislabelled rom.....

Comment

i meant the original (and correctly named) rom. i happened upon it a few years ago. that was before i was compiling every beat 'em up into a list, which i am doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
              If you owned the original, you wouldn't need to ask the name of the mislabelled rom.....

Comment

Good to see someone on the same wave-length as me

Comment

Even if he did own the original are you assuming he can read Japanese?

Comment

Yo kids, dont do romz, or your balls will shrivel up and drop off!!

Comment

No need. Its says Dahna in english in big letters on the front.

Roms are for....

Comment

Don't give the 'roms are teh evil' gang another reason to climb onto their well worn, and somewhat rickety soapbox again please...
                        Last edited by Oh_Mutants; 21-11-2006, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly
                          Yo kids, dont do romz, or your balls will shrivel up and drop off!!
                          That may happen, but you'll go blind first!

I tell people to buy the original carts if they can, playing on an original machine feels nicer, and you know the game is going to look and sound 100% perfect!

Emulation is o.k to test games, but if a game is a fave, BUY IT!
                          Last edited by Leon Retro; 22-11-2006, 01:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy!
                            That may happen, but you'll go blind first!

Buy the original carts if you can, playing on an original machine feels nicer, and you know the game is going to look and sound 100% perfect!

Emulation is o.k to test games, but if you really like a title, BUY IT!
                            I do own the original carts, I dont play emulators, I was just being silly

Of course playing Megadrive with one of my RGB scart cables is far far better than an emulator, plus you dont get dicky sound.

But its true, if you use romz, eventually your meat and two veg will combust!

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly
                              I do own the original carts, I dont play emulators, I was just being silly

Of course playing Megadrive with one of my RGB scart cables is far far better than an emulator, plus you dont get dicky sound.

But its true, if you use romz, eventually your meat and two veg will combust!
                              I wasn't directing the ' Buy the Games ' speech at you.. sorry!

I was using emu's for a while, because it saved space, but then I realised that emu's can't ever run the games 100% perfect, and the games I love, I want to play in their true glory, with perfect sound etc.... So I got my old machines out of the loft, and now my rooms full of the things!

The only problem is I need to take a trip to Ikea, and buy even more furniture for all these machines!

Comment

Working...
                              X