What were they thinking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were they thinking!

This isn't a negative topic, its about having fun with game sections that shouldn't of been. I find it much easier to laugh at this when back tracking and re-living with retro and even more acceptable than bad games today.

Anyway, simply name the game and section that makes you think "what were they thinking!"

Easy one for me, Castlevania Aventure (GB) although you could say all 4 stages, i'm going with the second half of stage 4, it is near impossible, the enemies right down to crucial jumps and putting both together at once to do "what were they thinking!"

On the Master System version of After Burner, you can fly and stay in the upper-left corner of the screen and remain untouchable for all of the non-boss stages - D'oh!

I'm sure someone can fill us in on the details and hilarities that constitute Carmageddon 64 and Superman 64 too. Even reading about these two always has me laughing, in a mocking, nerdy way at least.

Comment

This topic seems a bit slow so i'll have another go.

Firstly i think this game is a class act, its ninja gaiden trilogy on snes.

Number 1, what a game, very very difficult imo so here is my take!

What were they thinking, 1mm to left or right of screen you would get a enemy respawn, i actually played it tactical on some stages with just moving 1-5mm at a time, "what were they thinking!"
      Last edited by ShadowDancer; 30-11-2006, 20:48. Reason: 1 x of 1 x or not 2 divided by 0

Comment

rise of the robots............just for everything

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
          rise of the robots............just for everything
          Rise of the Robots 2 for being even worse on more powerful systems ! The SFC Rise of the Robots is far betterthan the ****e that followed it on the Saturn.

Yakumo

Comment

dino crisis 3 for the terrible camera system

Not often a game is ruined by one thing but this was it.......what were they thinking

Comment

Working...
            X