ANOTHER!! Dreamcast Shooter is coming March 8th - Karasu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Segagagadomain.com now have the special edition of Karasu / Crows up for order and at the moment it looks like we are the only ones

Special Edition version comes with FREE airmail shipping.

FREE Retro Core Dreamcast Shooting Special VOLUME 2

Karasu / Crow telephone card

All for only 34 GBP / 52 Euros / 68 USD

Yakumo

just waiting to hear back from yakumo , got paypal waiting

Comment

Where to you mail me too? should by mes1975(at - change for @)poppy.ocn.ne.jp It's possible that your mail went in to the spam folder if I never got back to you.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Where to you mail me too? should by mes1975(at - change for @)poppy.ocn.ne.jp It's possible that your mail went in to the spam folder if I never got back to you.

Yakumo

hi yeah mailed you yesterday , ill try again

Comment

just sent you a new mail now , thanks

Comment

For everyone who ordered from me, I'd just like to say a big thanks and let you know that all orders have been sent (a few days ago)

Yakumo

Comment

Cheers Yakumo, looking forward to it.

Comment

Have you played it much Yakumo ? I've read a few posts elsewhere that it's not as good as say Radilgy/Triggerheart Exelcia.

Comment

I've been quite busy the last week so I've only had a few tries on it. Played it on the TFT through VGA. Looks nice but over all I don't think it's anywhere near as good as Trigger Heart in looks, audio or playability. The game is just too confusing for me to really enjoy it. I'm more of a "get in there and blow the crap out of everything" shooter fan. Stuff like Trigger Heart, Under Defeat, Border Down and even Psyvariar 2 are the type of shooters I like.

Quite strange really, my top 3 most disliked DC shooters are Chaos Field, Radirgy (Like the soundtrack though) and Karasu. See a pattern?

Yakumo

Comment

Got mine just now thanks. I loved Radirgy, so hopefully this will click too. Was never convinced by Chaos Field though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                      I've read a few posts elsewhere that it's not as good as say Radilgy/Triggerheart Exelcia.
                      not played it much yet but so far would agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        Have you played it much Yakumo ? I've read a few posts elsewhere that it's not as good as say Radilgy/Triggerheart Exelcia.
                        Up until an hour ago I would have said the same, arrived earlier today thanks to Yakumo, played it for about 30 mins and didn't really think much to it on first impressions, went back to it at 8.30 this evening and played it for nearly 2 hours and to be honest I really like it, probably more than Trigger Heart, it starts off a bit slow paced, but picks up by about the 3rd & 4th stage, drum & bass soundtracks good as well.
                        If anyone enjoyed Radirgy then you'll probably like this as it's pretty similar.

Comment

I think its the best shooter I've played in ages , its so much better than Radilgy imo. While it might excel in every area , its more than able in all the area?s , the explosions look lovely , and the bullet patters are half decent . Lovely little shooter and a great send off to a great machine

Comment

had a quick play does seem better then radilgy still plays very close to it though

anyone know how the score system works

Comment

How does the powerup system work?

Comment

i think that there the 3 circles on the left represent your weapons the shield the sword and the gun the more enemies you destory with a certain weapon that that weapon will level up (bit like radiant silvergun)

Comment

Working...
                                X