Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
    I think Mayhem swiftly pwned the thread however.. I guess most people dont know what mt drash is on here.. thats pure ?1000s isnt it, I remember when it was auctioned on ebay.com
    At the time the exchange rate made it roughly ?1,600. That was almost three years ago now. Unsurprisingly I got it sent to my gf in the US and she brought it over in her luggage the next time she visited the UK
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
      Shaq Fu on the Neo Geo

not only rare but bloody brilliant
      Shaq Fu on the Neo Geo?

Comment

One of Buster's little jokes...

Nick, it's the red one. I'd post a pic but my PC is kaput. Having to use the PSP as a browser.

Comment

I have that Shaq Fu for the Snes, is that as valuable as the Neo Geo one? 8)

Comment

To my my most valuable thing is a Krillin Dragonball Z keyring.

Its totally priceless to me as it was given to me by my best friend who sadly passed away a few years back.

It never leaves my side & im reminded of all the good games sessions we ha when he was here (^_^)

Comment

My Metal Slug and Jet Set Radio (although some people dont think its rare because 3 ntsc-uk members own one ) Pachislo machines, closely followed by my Densha de go!/Train Simulator collection.

Train Simulator Midosuji Line for ps2 was a right bugger to find (2 years), without a doubt one of the rarest jpn ps2 games.
              Last edited by canuhavebabies; 13-01-2007, 16:50.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                Make that three of us, then. And like you say, it was tough to track down.
                With the 3 of us combined, we are ready to take on the world with the smallest cool handheld ever & tetris (^_^)

Comment

Most of my most prized gaming-related things are soundtracks. I'm working on getting a complete collection of the Tecno Soft albums, but that really is a long term goal. For the moment my most prized items would be the two Phantasy Star Collection albums and the accompanying booklet, all acquired separately. Volume 1 is probably my all-time favourite arranged album, it's just beautiful. The Kukeiha Club Pro-Fusion albums run the Phantasy Star ones a very close second though.

Comment

Originally posted by canuhavebabies View Post
                    Jet Set Radio Pachislo machines.
                    Rarest? Jeez, you can't move in here for JSR pachislos!

It is great though, isn't it?

I don't think I've any rare stuff but my gaming books, like the leatherbound Oddworld book, From Myst to Riven Book, Xenogears Perfect Works, a whole bunch of Capcom and SNK books and so on are my most treasured gaming items.

As in, I look after them and care for them. Unlike my old games and stuff which get thrown into bags and half my cases are broken.

Edit: Oh! Actually I do have a lot of out of print game soundtracks, including the original book version of the FFVI Piano Collections which is (or was) pretty damn rare. Got all the Panzer Dragoon OSTs (including arrages versions) and a whole bunch of others (Dracula X, Dracula Battle 1 & 2, Oddworld:Abe's Oddysee and more rarities).

So maybe I do have some rare stuff after all.
                    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 04-01-2007, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      With the 3 of us combined, we are ready to take on the world with the smallest cool handheld ever & tetris (^_^)
                      We are teh Triforce! It's a lovely little game, though: well worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Rarest? Jeez, you can't move in here for JSR pachislos!

It is great though, isn't it?
                        yeah its pretty common on ntsc thanks to that xmas spending jet set bonanza that everyone took part in a while back hehehehehehe.

Never seen so many people give in to impulse spending (^_^)

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post

One of Buster's little jokes...
                          D'oh, I knew I shouldn't have asked!

I'm quite attached to my copy of SvC Chaos for the Neo Geo. Probably just the dirty delight of playing as Ken on the Neo!

Comment

Must be (both in regard of rarity and value) my prize edition of Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-oh! to Dreamcast. Actually won another nice Bangai-O telephone card as well some days ago. Also rare (not so expencive), but not comparable:-).

Comment

it's not particularly rare or massively expensive, but it is my most prized and guarded possession - a Zelda double-screen Game and Watch that belonged to my brother

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
                                My two Starwing Competition Cartridges, one of which was absolutely free, the other which cost a whopping ?1.50
                                Lucky bugger, did you find one at a car boot or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X