Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't own much that is rare only my Dreamcast review Gd-r discs I got for nothing :
    rainbow 6
    marvel vs capcom 2
    alone in the dark
    gauntlet legends
    aerowings 2
    headhunter
    virtua tennis
    jo jo's bizzare adventure

And I guess my VJDT DS promo cart and all the other great t-shirts, stands, posters, and promo/demo/kiosk discs I have from working in retail

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
      Lucky bugger, did you find one at a car boot or something?
      GAMESTATION, found one two years ago for free, and then a year later, almost to the day, found another one for ?1.50

Im just waiting now till the three year anniversary, maybe I'll find another

Comment

I'd say my Guru Logic Champ and Ketsui are up there as my two most prized games.

Comment

Hmm thats a tough one....
          either my EURO/ PAL Game Gear version of Sonic Blast,
          PAL SEGA MEGA CD Fatal Fury Special/ Adventures of Batman and Robin etc etc
          or Blue Box Dragonball Z on PAL SEGA MEGA DRIVE or BLUE BOX Champions World Class Soccer on PAL MD.

You decide. Hehe.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
            GAMESTATION, found one two years ago for free, and then a year later, almost to the day, found another one for ?1.50

Im just waiting now till the three year anniversary, maybe I'll find another
            That's insane, I might have to start visiting gamestation.

Am I mistaken or are they as rare as the DKC competition cartridges?

Comment

Not much, Panzer Dragoon Saga maybe which ive owned since it came out, its not in great shape anymore cause I played the **** out of it........its worth the money it fetches.

Comment

well, I suppose my most-wanted item would be Radiant Silvergun (I will not get a Saturn until I'll can afford a copy of this game). other very desired items I've not yet obtained are Vectrex and Microvision.

among things I own, I'm proud of a couple PSX games I've looked after for years (Kula World and 70's Robot Anime Geppy-X), and some for Dreamcast (Cosmic Smash, L.o.L. and minty boxed Seaman).

so, not so hard to find or ultra-rare items for me...
                Last edited by Gabbi; 07-01-2007, 12:37.

Comment

My turn now.

I've got several stuff that is special to me but two of the best has to be these...

Mario and Zelda Big Band DVD - Given to me by a member on this very forum after I searched high and low for it.
                  It was given free on a Japanese Nintendo magazine and it's truly fantastic seeing the musicians in action.

Time Traveller - This is a DVD based game from (what I believe is from) a Sega arcade game which I saw years ago. Basically the arcade game is suppose to play like Dragons Lair but it's all in 3-D holographic visuals like the 3-D chess bit in Star Wars.

Comment

I actually bought the magazine from someone in Japan just for the DVD

As for Time Traveller, I actually played it for real in the arcade, the Troc had one. Apparently a fair few made it to the UK. Wouldn't mind trying it out again for one last shot sometime in the future...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

We had Time Traveller in Pompey, looked amazing for sure, I like naff of the ilk but it does play like a lego dog.

Comment

True but for it's time, I remember playing this in the Storeys arcade in Leeds 15 years ago and it looked so fricking amazing!
                        It really was outta this world, really!

I wonder how much my Time Traveller game DVD is worth now...

Comment

For me, it's my PS2 Winning Eleven collection. Not rare at all, but over the years those games have provided so much fun for me and my mates I don't think I could ever get rid of them which is why I'm trying to get them all again.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                            True but for it's time, I remember playing this in the Storeys arcade in Leeds 15 years ago and it looked so fricking amazing!
                            It really was outta this world, really!

I wonder how much my Time Traveller game DVD is worth now...
                            Lets put it this way, you could have bought the arcade version from arcade warehouse a few years back for ?250

It does look very cool when running but it has limited replay like most games of this type.

Comment

Prized possession would have to be my original Bubble Bobble PCB.

My ever-growing pile of Parodius stuff is a very close second.

Comment

sold most of my 'rarities' when i ran out of money at uni and owed 2 months rent :/

the only vaguely rare stuff i have left is a us ff3 cart and radiant silvergun and they aren't even that rare :*(

Comment

Working...
                                X