Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone fancy returning to Ragol one last time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy returning to Ragol one last time?

Hey, now that next month's game is all but decided I figured I might try and start an unofficial Relay Appreciate as I have now missed a great opportunity to suggest Phantasy Star Online for the GC.

As most of us will know, the servers will be shutting down on the 1st April so right now I'm just starting out on a new character one last time. The Hunter's License will be free during March so now is our last chance to get levelling ready for a month of free online play.

C'mon, you know you want to. All those memories from such a revolutionary title. What do you say?

Is that you Mr. Ryan? I might be up for this.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Dazza, long time no hear! Great to see you're still alive! I'm at work right now so can't really chat. PM me your email or something...

Comment

So you're really up for digging out the old ASCii keyboard? Well if we're going to get some sort of team going then I thought I should let you know I'm a Fornewm currently at Lev 11 in case you want to start a new character. I wiped my old character way back when...

Comment

Count me in. Dont know if I want to start over, my current RAcast is about lvl 80 if I can find his memory card.

Comment

If the HL is really free for the last month then i'd love to give it one last go.

I still have my level 79 hunter safe on my card. Although you'd have to put up with the shhsh shshh shshh sound from my samba maraccas weapon as i dont fight with anything else LOL.

Wish i had enough ATP to equip my chu chu fever armour so i could complete the set.

Comment

Is this the GC version?
              Sad that it's getting shut down - I never had the chance to try it out properly, bar a few frustrating nights on the DC.

Comment

If this was relating to the Dreamcast version of PSO V2, I'd definitely come.

Comment

Okay guys, I'll try to get up to around Lv80 in time for March.

Comment

I'm up for it! I'm a MASS PSO fan. Gotta get a BBA again though. But it's worth it for one last ride.

Comment

Oh dear

I was reading the Sega website the other night and it appears that Sega were not accepting any new HLs or any renewing of HLs after 1st Feb. I am not sure if this means that the HL will be free during March or whether it will only be that current subscribers aren't charged for the final month.

I am concerned for two reasons: firstly, I was hoping for a resurgence in online usage during March; a final swansong for this amazing game. Secondly, my HL expires on 20th Feb meaning that I won't even get to play online past that date.

I will email Sega when I have a spare moment to try and get some clarification over this. If it is as I fear then the offer of a free HL for a month seems completely pointless and we will all miss out on a great opportunity in seeing PSO go out with a bang.

Comment

Ah, thank God. I just checked at Ragol.co.uk and it seems HLs will be gone for good during March so nobody will be needing one. Can't wait!

Comment

I'd love to come back for one last blast on PSO. My problem is when I bought the import version I bought it with the 56k modem since I didn't have ADSL at the time. It would cost to much to play it on 56k modem now >_<

Unless anyone knows where I can buy cheap BB adapter?

Comment

Not exactly cheap but my local CEX (Watford) have them for ?15. Mind you, it's always possible to sell it off on eBay after the servers shut down as thanks to warez they usually go for at least a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                              If this was relating to the Dreamcast version of PSO V2, I'd definitely come.
                              Then come!

DC PSO is also up until the end of March, both PAL and JP!

Comment

Working...
                              X