punch out (nes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punch out (nes)

punch out and mike tysons punch out for me has got to be the greatest boxing game ever ever made, what you think?

I think, how did you manage to post a thread in here!?

Comment

wtf ? Is it up on the VC ? Reviews folder and you've managed to start a thread about the fact you consider punch out the greatest boxing game ever made ?

Comment

I'm surprised it still hasn't been moved.

Mods must all be out on the lash. RIOT!!!!!

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
          wtf ? Is it up on the VC ? Reviews folder and you've managed to start a thread about the fact you consider punch out the greatest boxing game ever made ?
          im on the lash, i do aplogise i tjhought you could talk about old games

sorry

Comment

Na mate, try the Retro forum for that.

This is a forum for the Virtual Console and so only mods can make threads based on what has been added.

Well, they should. For some reason you are able to make threads. Forum fault rather than your own!

Comment

whoops, sorry

Comment

Title Fight really.

Punch Out may have been the own for Nes users......but Rocky on Master System was a great game......and Title Fight in the arcade just the zenith, you cant beat specific controls.

Comment

What was that arcade boxing game with the trackball? Used to love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    Title Fight really.

Punch Out may have been the own for Nes users......but Rocky on Master System was a great game......and Title Fight in the arcade just the zenith, you cant beat specific controls.
                    I wonder how Rocky compares to the recent Rocky Balboa game on PSP

Comment

Nah, Super Punch Out on the SNES is the best boxing game ever. And one of the most playable games of all time...

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                        Title Fight really.

Punch Out may have been the own for Nes users......but Rocky on Master System was a great game......
                        Rocky on the SMS was a better game than people gave it credit for, but it had nothing on Punch-Out!

Besides, Punch-Out! on the NES is still playable today, whilst Rocky on the SMS has aged really badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Rocky on the SMS was a better game than people gave it credit for, but it had nothing on Punch-Out!

Besides, Punch-Out! on the NES is still playable today, whilst Rocky on the SMS has aged really badly.

must agree i still love playing punch out now. quality

Comment

Working...
                          X