GBA Emulator PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBA Emulator PSP

Hope there isn't a thread about this already as I couldn't turn one up.

I suppose I should have known one was around considering the PSX emu but - wow. I have to say I'm still marveling at the quality of GBA emulation here. You'd think they'd look bad enlarged - the games I mean - on the PSP screen, but even in 16:9 most are just beautiful. You can see detail you couldn't on a GBA...some games I just can't go back to playing on the GBA itself.

Some games of course just don't work, such as Outrun in SEGA Arcade Gallery. Super SFII plays nothing like on a real GBA with that tight, near-perfect control nor with its smoothness and speed.

And hilarity - found a translated ROM of Love Hina Advance! Time to see what these dating sims are all about, then...

Anyone else having fun with this?
    Last edited by usman; 18-02-2007, 23:43.

Yep, i played Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation on the psp's gba emulator before buying it a few months later. Overall its very impressive

Comment

I've not used the emulator for a while, when I did it was a bit choppy, so I imagine it's improved recently! I think I still have that Love Hina ROM too, it's amusing stuff.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know of any good Neo Geo emulation for the PSP?

Comment

Meanwhile, you can't even get a decent GB Mono emulator for the DS. *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Pie View Post
            Slightly off topic, but does anyone know of any good Neo Geo emulation for the PSP?
            Yep, NJ's, he does a great CPS1 CPS2 and as well.

Don't know whether I can post a link so I'll PM you.

Comment

And to jump on, does anyone know about a NGP emu for the GBA? I'm having difficulties getting my NGP flasher to work, so I'd like to put em on the GBA flasher that I just recently obtained.

I'm amazed to see some decent racers on the gba that played very good actually, and was blown away that some GBA games look better than certain DS games!!

EDIT: (I know that PogoShell can play NES games though, but not sure about NGP. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be nice.)
              Last edited by Shinebi; 20-02-2007, 06:58.

Comment

Cheers for the link Ampanman!

Comment

Working...
                X