Oldest item still on sale at a retailer new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldest item still on sale at a retailer new

Went into an asda yesterday and they had 3 Pikachu Gameboy yellows for sale at ?57 each. What delights have you still seen for sale years afterwards at still silly prices.

There's a newsagents in Gosforth that's had a Perfect Dark player's guide/magazine on the shelves since the game was released, if that counts?

Comment

SFC Hori rapid-fire units?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

lolz, I was in Spain a couple of years ago and they still had sealed Saturn games for sale at the duty free

Seem to remember one was Three Dirty Dwarves, ?50-0dd quid

Comment

Sounds like people often walk in and out of timewarps

Comment

Toys r us:

At one point were selling Colour gameboys, pokemon version for £15

recently (wish i picked some up) Sealed Final fantasy 8 PS1. like hundreds of copies. Not sure if they were platinum or not but the shelves had lots of them. £4.99 a piece

Comment

quite a few places in Glasgow still sell brand new Platinum Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9's.

Until early last year there was a sealed Star Trek DS9 on the Megadrive in CA Games in the West End of Glasgow.
              Some douche got to it before me.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                quite a few places in Glasgow still sell brand new Platinum Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9's.

Until early last year there was a sealed Star Trek DS9 on the Megadrive in CA Games in the West End of Glasgow.
                Some douche got to it before me.

Gary
                cheap? if so i'd love for someone to pick me up a copy of 7 and 9!

Comment

My local branch of Game (Dublin) were selling sealed Jaguar stuff at Christmas.

'Must have been to do with the Wii shortages...

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid that the Wii is currently unavailable. If I may interest sir in this copy of AirCars, instead?"

Comment

Victory Goal J-League Edition sealed, for Japanese Saturn from a local shop.
                    Anyone? ? 5,00 + transport.

Comment

Excellent thread

There's an excellent indie shop near me that took a ten-year hiatus beginning in about 1996-ish (must have been near that as the Saturn was still going strong at the time). When he reopened last year he still had the exact same stock, a lot of which was still sealed but could hardly be called 'new' anymore

Comment

Comment

I'll take two!

Comment

Working...
                          X