Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon Dancer article up at Retrocart.com

Hey all,
    there is finally some content up at Retroscart.com - Radd Spencer has covered Cannon Dancer.

retroscart.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, retroscart.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

cheers, dc.

doh - i fail at titles!

Wow, never heard of that game before - looks like a gem, far better than the slightly turdy Strider 2.

Comment

I've been playing this on MAME recently. Yeah it's fun but too much crazy random stuff happens so the gameplay doesn't work that well for me.

I really like Strider 2 however (Capcom arcade not US Gold version!!) and think it is a fitting tribute to the original classic. It gave a nod to most things from the original game. The gameplay is spot on and I like the psuedo-3D thing going on.

Whats with that retroscart.com site? Can't they code HTML? It seems a bit lazy to just dump an image there. Lucky I'm not on 56k! lol

Comment

I loved Cannon Dancer - Also been playing it on MAME recently.

Good to see an article on it!

Comment

I never knew about this title, I'm going to have to check it out soon. Thatks fort he write up on it.

Yakumo

Comment

AKA: Osman! Great game, shame it never got converted to a home console. A Saturn version would have been nice.

Comment

Whats with that retroscart.com site? Can't they code HTML? It seems a bit lazy to just dump an image there. Lucky I'm not on 56k! lol
              haha - yeah, basically that really is it. I'm not the greatest with web design and so i just lobbed them up as jpgs. lol - i know it's the laziest thing ever, but yeah - i just wanted to get the thing up.

also - although the designs aren't great , i always get pissed off working in dreamweaver then having everything cock up in various browers. :/

Especially as Radd Spencer had done the write up ages ago - but yeah, the article will possibly be redone in html... or the second article will definitely

Comment

Phew, I thought this had content from Isuke to begin with. Looks like I can still do my making of

Comment

Insert Credit did a nice interview with someone from Mitchell a while back. Osman gets a mention.

Comment

Working...
                  X