This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, May then. Choice of 2

Shadow of Memories: Cheap and multiplatform (ps2, xbox, pc)
    Beneath a Steel sky: Free and available on lots of stuff (DC, pc, psp emu, ps2, palm, amiga, atari, DS)
    Shadow of Memories
    0%
    Beneath a Steel Sky
    0%

BASS, BASS, BASS!

I only played this the other month! Plus the great thing is that the game is abandonware and can therefore be downloaded for free. You can even emulate it on pretty much anything thanks to ScummVM. I played it on Xbox.

Comment

I voted Shadow of Memories, a very overlooked title, and definitely worth a punt.

Comment

Shadow of Memories, I admit that I never played it and in fact don't know a thing about it :P

Comment

SoM brings back many happy memories. It was the very first game I got the day I picked up my brand spanking new PS2.

It`s quite a cool little game it is.

Comment

C'mon youse, vote BASS!

Please, I even threw in a scottish accent!

Comment

Hmm never played either - I'll go with the consensus on this one !

Comment

Originally posted by captain binman View Post
                Please, I even threw in a scottish accent!
                And that`ll help because...........

Och aye tha noooooo! Vote Shadow of Memories ya wee bastard ya!!!

Comment

Damn he's using my own accent persuasion tactics against me....foiled again!

Comment

oh wow i love BASS... i never finished it though. i remember the amount of faff it took to get it running properly on my shonky old pc with sound. wow, that game is excellent.

Comment

Crisp: Dreamcast or xbox version ftw.

Comment

Even the Windows Mobile version works like a treat, with full sound an everything!

Comment

Beneat a Steel Sky. Coincidentally I just downloaded that as I wanted to try out SCUMVM on the DS and it's available free now. Same thing happened with Luigi's Mansion, I got it and days later it's picked as the relay game.

Comment

God this is a close run thing. How annoying. We'll go with whichever one pips it, but no doubt we'll come back to the other in a few months. They both sound ace.

Comment

RPG/Adventures? Does ont compeut NO VOTE! NO VOTE! NO VOTE!

Actually, I voted BASS 'cos it's ten times better than Shadow of Memories. I might even get the Amiga out and play it like that just because I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X